Lion gaurd statues circles around the cauldron growling for two intruders came in and goes inside in the cauldron for a while now.

"Hey did you know uh..Monkey king was trapped in here once too? And also let that demon breath for a while, You've been. . . .um. ."

Said the reflection mirror MK, Watching the other real MK lays his head on the demon's stomach. "Yeah yeah. . difference is he was thrown in and I jump, dragging her with me . ." MK holds her hands.

"True but. .you know what he did?"

Another MK mirror reflection appear behind MK. "He stuck it out. Found a way out, ended up getting his golden eyes of truth too." MK grind his teeth, Feeling bothered. "I'm NOT the Monkey king. .And if you two say it one more time. .I will litterally break everything. .and I dislike it to hear everytime that someone would say that."

Both two MK mirror reflection shuts up and were now quiet, They hug their knees to look at MK who's controling his anger and calms himself. (Y/N) who was confused at MK that he was talking to himself that no one else is in the couldron with them.

"You. .done talking to yourself?" She looks down to see MK hugging her waist to rest his head on her tummy. "These. . .stupid reflections of me. . . saying that I'm the Monkey king which I am not. I'm just. .not in a good mood that everyone would be-. . . just-" MK sighs.

Demon girl looks at the mirror to only see MK and her, "I don't get what you mean. .Mirrors don't talk." Using her hand to use her ghost ability to pass through the couldron only to seem. . .not. .to be working. As if like something is ghost proof made of this couldron. She can't pass through or even fly. It is strange. .and more strange is MK would randomly talks to himself.

"Why can't I have what I wanted?. . ." MK whispers, Which (Y/N) heard him clearly. "What you wanted?" MK looks up and nods. "Well it's. .just you, Your being the one who can't have what you wanted. And mostly how you become of. . .that attitude of yours. ." MK sits up and looks at her raising his eye brow.

"Well. .I noticed how your way focused on me, You haven't got to understand fully everything around you and to choose to stay focus on that unhealthy emotions and would blame everything." She wasn't good to express on what she was trying to say. Or to make her sentence for MK to understand.

"By looking at your friend's faces, They were terrified to make your anger go worse. .They were scared of you. Rather to apologize. .You choose me. You can't have what you wanted that your slowly becoming some stalker and just needed me to fully heal your mental state, and also as if I'm your only oxygen to live. . .Sometimes you need to love yourself."

MK slowly process the things she said, then holds both of her hands to use her hands to hold both of his cheek. "And I've changed my actions towards you. .You are the one thing whom I desire, yet I can't seem to reach your heart. .that is fine for me. .As long as you don't leave me. .then I'll love you forever. .forever. ."

I'm guessing he just ignore the whole thing.
"Well, I want you, no I NEED you, you are everything that I want that I can't have, Your precious to be hold in someone's arms. .that I could. .just cutt it off. . ." His hands grips onto her hands tightly, With a evil smile appear on his face and those Love sick face of his.