It is already Jungwon's second bullet and he's feeling weaker and weaker as if he's about to die. Jay succeeded in shooting everyone including Sooho who is shot on his leg.

Police sirens were heard and Heeseung followed together with Sunghoon and Riki who of course brought their boyfriends.

"Jay hurry!!"

He heard their friends yell but Jay knew what Jungwon really need to heal and to stay alive, the ocean.

He drove as fast as he could to the nearest beach but before he could even reach the waters, Jungwon's grip on his hand loosened as his skin turned paler than usual.

Jay's heart almost stopped beating as Jungwon's grip loosened.

Jay then realized how much of an idiot he was that instead of bringing Jungwon to safety and to the ocean after the first shot, he decided to follow someone who's not worth it.

Just because he let anger consume his senses, he went for revenge first before Jungwon.

When they reached the beach, he immediately lowered Jungwon into the waters as he held his breathe and swam inside the waters laying Jungwon down on the land as he gently tapped his cheek.

He swam again to the surface to take in a huge intake of breathe before swimming in back again but Jungwon is still unresponsive.

Just then, he heard cars pull up and Sunoo calling for Jungwon and Jay.

He surfaced again and Sunoo immediately sat on the sand as he continuously cried. He held his wrist before an enchanting voice echoed all around them and then Sunoo's gold and silver tail emerged leaving everyone except Riki and Jay in awe.

Sunoo swam into where Jay left Jungwon. Jay swam with them and saw Sunoo sigh as he place his palm on Jungwon's neck and his voice rang again in Jay's ears before Jungwon's tail emerged.

"Wonie . .  you're alright . . good thing you're immediately brought here instead of the hospital. Now I need you to breath and heal your wound. You know I cannot do it like you . ."

Jungwon despite the pain he's feeling begin to him a tune as he placed his palm on his wound. Water slowly surround him like a cage and his palm glowed but Sunoo was worried that Jungwon is too weak right now so he placed his palm on top of Jungwon's as he also sang alongside his brother, blending their voices together. It is more magical to hear if you're a human as no human can sing like that.

Sunoo saw how his powers managed to amplify his brother's and the wound slowly vanished and after the wound on his side, the last one is the one on his back.

This time however, Sunoo has to be the one to place his palm on the wound as Jungwon cannot reach his own back. Not long after, Jungwon is all patched up and ready and beautiful as always.

Sunoo hugged him immediately as he cried not caring about the blue, gold and black pearls falling on the corals. Jungwon on the other hand cannot help but feel a huge relief now.

Jungwon

I almost died  but thank goodness I managed to enter the waters on time and Sunoo hyung came to help me.

However, as I remember everything that happened, I can't help but feel so confused about my knowledge of Jay hyung. I don't know what to do.

"Wonie? They're waiting for you"

"Let me just swim around .  ."

"Be careful then"

I swam farther as my mind is clouded with nothing but questions about Jay hyung. It cannot be just an edit video or some impostor. It is Jay hyung's voice, his posture, his face all of him in that video show nothing about the him that I know.

What should I do? I feel like I don't want to go back to Jay hyung anymore and I am scared to be near him now. I feel like he will be like Sooho, monstrous. The way Sooho treated me was nothing compared to how Jay hyung treated those people.

I have seen Sooho on TV being a bully but Jay hyung? He's worse than him from what I have watched. Can I trust him?

I mean he took care of me very well. But it is because of my tears. Does it mean he doesn't really love me? What about the hugs, the cuddles, the kisses we shared? They're all pretend for him then?

But what about me?

I really do love him.

But then, I just loved the pretend version of him.

But it felt real.

I look at my palms and saw pearls making me mad to myself.

Because of this stupid pearls that Jay hyung took me to use me for his business.

I should have known from the time he told me that he knew about my tears. He told me that the first day we met is the day he first saw my tears. Why didn't I see that?

No one will take in a stranger just because, they will always have something they want in return, Jay hyung told me that but I didn't even realize it when it comes to my own situation.

My emotions are all over the place as of the moment and now, I don't know what to do and who to trust anymore. Even I cannot even trust myself.

Imagine, I fell for the trap of a predator.

___________