Liam Vasovagal syncope

Liam has been over stressed about management and the way they were treating him. Constantly having to do errands and anything but relaxing. It was taking a toll on the poor lad. One of these days, it doesn't end well.
    It was 5 in the morning when he got a call from management, he picked up the phone.
    "Liam, get the boys and your ass down to the studio right now, we have some important things to do." Before Lima could respond, they hung up. With that, they were off to the studio.
     When they got there, they were pushed around to do everything under the sun.

     The next morning, they were called in to the studio do record some songs for the upcoming album. It was a long and stressful day for Liam, not getting enough sleep was taking a toll on his body.
       The next morning after that, they were called at 4am to start some early interviews. By now, Liam was beginning to feel sick and weak. That was when it happened.
They were in the middle of an interview when Liam felt the world spin. The interviewer asked him a question, but he couldn't answer. The ringing in his ears were becoming so loud and he wanted to vomit.

"Liam? Are you okay?" The interview asked, trying to get Liam's attention. All Liam could do was just stare, his vision slowly starting to lose its eyesight. The boys were quickly by his side, before he knew it, his world went black.
_________

Liam woke up a few hours later, on the sofa in their dressing room. He looked around, facing the boys who were looking at him. "Liam" Niall said softly, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Are you okay?" he asked. Liam nodded slowly. "Where am I?" he asked. "You fainted, mate" Louis spoke with a frown. Liam did the same. "I'm sorry, management has been driving us in the dirt lately and I just couldn't handle it" he said softly, sitting up, and taking the glass of water Zayn got him. "I told them we are taking a few days off to rest" Harry said. I nodded, taking a sip from the water.
____________
The next few days Liam felt a lot better with all the rest he was getting and not having to stress about anything for a little while.