Niam- He Gets Sick (Part three)

* Liam's P.O.V*

Groaning, I opened my eyes sitting up. I checked the time on the clock seeing that it was 3:45 am. Looking down at Niall he was still sound asleep. Getting up off the floor I walked out of the bathroom and down the stairs. Walking into the kitchen I grabbed a kettle and put it on the stove, heating it up. I guess I felt a little better, I thought. Sitting down at the counter I put my head down in my arms. My mouth started to water and i felt light headed. Groaning again I shut my eyes.

*Niall's P.O.V*

Yawning, I woke up opening my eyes. Looking besides me, Liam wasn't there. He's probably downstairs, I thought. Getting up I checked the time. 3:50 am. Raising my eyebrow I wondered why he would be down there at this hour. Walking out of the bathroom I padded my feet down the stairs walking down to the kitchen. There was Liam, I thought. He was sitting at the counter with his head down.

" Liam? " I said curiously, walking towards him.

" hmm? " he mumbled lifting his head up, looking at me. He looked awful.

" what are you doing awake? It's almost 4 am " I said taking a seat next to him.

Liam shrugged. " my mouth was dry, so I just came down to make tea"

" Liam you could've woken me up, your sick" I scolded.

" m' sorry " He mumbled.

" it's ok just wake me up if you need something " I said getting up, going over to the kettle and making a cup of tea. I heard Liam get up. I looked back at him. He was trying to get up.

" Liam what's wrong?" I said, going over to him.

Holding his stomach, he spoke. " m' gonna be sick" he said gagging.

Looking around I didn't see the bucket. " here Li c'mere " I said guiding him over to the sink.

" Lean over it and keep ur head tilted down, the feeling might go away." I said.

He nodded, doing as I said. He shut his eyes. I went over making his tea. Liam started to heave. Grimacing, I set his tea down onto the counter. I walked over to him rubbing his back as he heaved again.

" it's going to be ok " I said quietly. He heaved again before stopping.

" here Li let's get you to the couch. " I said guiding him to the living room. He sat down. I handed him his tea as he took small sips.

" hold on buddy " I said walking upstairs and grabbing the pillows and blankets from the bathroom. Bringing them back downstairs, Liam was laying down already half asleep. I put the blanket on him, putting a pillow under his head. Sitting on the chair. Well maybe he will feel better when he wakes up, I thought. This was gonna be a long day.

_________________________

Hey guys! 😊 I am camping so I can't update now but i will promise u I will update ASAP.

Love u ☺️xxx