Chapter 6

TW: Vomiting.

Louis found himself sitting on the shower floor with water pouring down on him. He felt dirty and disgusting. He wanted to crawl out of his skin, leave his body and get away from himself.

But most of all, he felt used, although he knew he shouldn't. Harry had taken advantage of the opportunity, but Louis had agreed to it. It bugged him. He thought he was strong enough to prevent alphas from taking advantage of him, but apparently, he wasn't.

He was disappointed in himself. He felt like a failure because not only had he broken a promise he had made himself when he was fifteen, but he had also broken it with the one person he had promised not to go anywhere near.

The disappointment and disgust were almost too much for him to handle at once. He wasn't used to feeling this way since he had never put himself in a similar situation before. He hated drama. He hated being in situations he wasn't comfortable in.

On top of that, he had no idea how he would be able to face Harry again without feeling the need to throw up. Maybe he should drop out of university altogether. He knew it would be for the best, but he also didn't want to go back home. Perhaps he could go to another university, in another district, far away from the pack leader. If that wasn't dangerous, he wouldn't have hesitated.

Louis let his lips form a pout, feeling completely exhausted as he sat with his arms wrapped around his bent knees, letting the water hit him continuously. He didn't know what time it was, but Liam hadn't come back yet, so he figured it wasn't too late, if he hadn't gone back with Zayn or someone else, of course.

Nevertheless, time seemed insignificant, but he could still feel his black tank top cling more to his body every second since he hadn't bothered taking it off. He was grateful that he had thought of getting rid of his jeans before getting into the shower, though.

His skin was wrinkled due to the water, and his eyes stung. He was quite sure the latter was because of the tears he had shed earlier, but he also figured it was because of how exhausted he was. He was too tired and weak to get up, though, so he closed his eyes and laid his head on his kneecaps, ignoring the water hitting his cheek while knowing exactly what was to come.

Only a few minutes later, he could feel darkness take over his body, pulling him into oblivion, his dark thoughts leaving his mind, and his subconsciousness taking over instead.

-----

The first thing Louis noticed when he woke up was that he was soaked. Since his eyes were still closed, he blinked them open to see what was going on, but he wished he hadn't. His and Liam's bathroom was a mess, and Louis was part of it. He was still sitting on the shower floor, wet from head to toe with water pouring down on him. On top of that, the entire bathroom floor was now coated in water as well, creating a large puddle.

Fuck.

Scrambling to his feet, he quickly turned it off and ensured the drain wasn't plugged so it could go down. He then made sure to close the door since he didn't want any water to go outside the bathroom and picked up his soaked jeans from the floor to lay them on the counter. What a fucking mess.

Once the water started going down, he walked out of the bathroom to fetch a mop. He used it to dry what was left of the mess he had made on the floor, secretly glad it was only water he had to deal with and not the vomit he had luckily gotten into the toilet seat yesterday.

It wasn't until then that the events of last night returned to his head, and he stopped abruptly in his movements, lifting his gaze to look at himself in the bathroom mirror. Besides that he was still wet, he looked like a mess. His usually ocean blue eyes were stained red, dark circles shadowing the skin underneath them. If he didn't know the reason behind it, he would have been scared for himself.