Chuckling awkwardly you glance at Chaewon giving her a sign on what to do. " Mom you should leave now, you'll be late " Chaewon reminded her.

Hearing what her daughter said, she quickly glance at the watch on her wrist only to find out that she will be really late if she stayed longer now.

" Shoot, you're right " She murmured making both of you to chuckle seeing her already panicking.

She enter inside their car and rolled down the window to look at you and her daughter.

" Nice meeting you " Her Mom said while looking at you, you gave her a smile saying that it was nice meeting her too.

She then glance at her daughter. " Don't forget to lock the door Kim Chaewon " She reminded her daughter.

Chaewon nodded her head before waving her hand to her Mom when she finally close the window and start the engine to drive away.

" So, You're leaving now ? " Chaewon look at you.

You look at her and nodded your head. " I have nothing else needed to do here "

" Wanna stay for a minute ? " Chaewon offered. " Im alone in the house at this time so sometimes I get bored "

" Will that be fine ? " You asked.

Well what she offered was a great idea for you and you like it.

" Will you agreed ? " She ask back and you nodded your head as an answer.

" Wait me there " Pointing at the bench outside their house Chaewon started approaching their door while you take a sit on the bench she told you where to wait.

" I'll just grab something " And with that Chaewon enter inside their house leaving you alone outside.

Flashing a smile, You look infront and played with the snows you could grab on the ground.

Feeling a vibration coming from your pocket, you grab your phone, and see that you received a message from a murderer.

Deciding to reply you scoffed and sit straight on the bench.

At every word he keep saying, you always let out a scoffed that Chaewon can hear after she exit their house

Putting your phone down after you blocked him. You sigh and Chaewon ofcourse heard it too.

" You seems having a fight with someone via chat "

Getting startled by the voice, you look at your back seeing Chaewon holding 1 cup each on her both hands.

As Chaewon approach you, she take a sit on the free space beside you and handed you the other cup.

" That's hot " She warned.

" What's this ? " You asked her being confused on the smell though you think it's chocolate.

" Hot chocolate " Chaewon answered. " Why ? You don't like it ? "

Shaking your head quickly, Chaewon nodded her head before blowing her own cup trying to lessen the hotness of the drink.

" Btw, who was it ? " She asked you. " Who's who ? " You ask back.

" The person you're chatting, you look pissed for some reason " Chaewon was curious.

" Oh that " Hesitating to tell her what it is. Chaewon seems to be trusted besides for sure she'll find it out soon to somewhere.

" Me and my Dad are not in a really good condition " You answered. " Well almost everyday I breathe "

Chaewon stop sipping her drink and look at you.

That kind of situation doesn't seems new to her, she sometimes encountered some people who's also not in a good condition with their family or one member of it.

" I'll listen " Chaewon said, giving you a sign if you wanted to talk about it.

You look at Chaewon, her actions have been bothering you since yesterday.

It was more strange when she started approaching you and talking at you first. After you ate lunch together that's how everything change.

She looks like someone who's interested at you.

__________