Unexpected Journey

(It's a nice, sunny day in Bellwood, no crime, no alien attacks, and most importantly no one trying to get a picture or autograph from the hero himself, Ben Tennyson. Ben finally getting a chance to relax in his sports car with a smoothie in hand. As he's driving he gets a call form Kevin.)

Ben:(Mind) Kevin's calling, I should probably take this.

(Ben answers the phone and talks to Kevin.)

Ben: Hey Kevin, what's up?

Kevin: Not much, you?

Ben: Same here. Nothings happening, I think I finally caught a break. So do you need something or is something bad happing again?

Kevin: No, I just wanted to ask you something?

Ben: Ok, shoot.

Kevin: Where would be a good place to take Gwen, for a night she'll never forget?

Ben: Somewhere with lots of flowers and a ocean or river near by and do it during the night when the stars are out, Gwen loves looking at the stars. Why do you want to know this?

Kevin: Ok if I tell you, you promise not to say anything?

Ben: I promise.

Kevin: I'm going to ask Gwen the question.

Ben: Question? As in pop out a ring question?

Kevin:.........

Ben: Wait your serious? Your going to do it?

Kevin: Yeah, I got her dads blessing. That was the most awkward and terrifying conversation, I have ever had in my life. But after spending these years with Gwen, I think she's the one for me.

Ben: Wow Kevin, this is a surprise. If you think you can handle spending the rest of your life with Gwen? You deserve to be with her.

Kevin: To be honest I'm a little nervous about doing this.

Ben: You nervous? Please the Kevin I know would do anything to make Gwen happy. Keep that up and you'll be with her the rest of your life. I'm pretty sure you can handle that?

Kevin: Thanks Ben, I mean it.

Ben: Anytime just remember to invite me to the wedding.

Kevin: You'll be the first one to get an invitation from me.

Ben: Alright, bye Kevin, and good luck.

Kevin: Later man, and thanks.

(Kevin hangs up and Ben continues his drive until someone walks in the middle of the road.)

Ben:(Mind) What the-

(Ben swerves the car around the mysterious person in a hood, avoiding them and he gets out of the of the car.)

Ben: Whoever you are that was really stupid walking in the middle of the road like that.

???: No, I was just trying to get your attention. Ben Tennyson.

Ben: Who are you?

???: Let me show you.

The stranger take off there hood and it's-

Ben: Charmcaster? Why are you here?

Charmcaster: You know trying to destroy that cousin of yours, Gwen.

Ben: Gwen isn't with me dummy. Your in the wrong town.

Charmcaster: You don't think I know that! I've tried to destroy her before but I failed every time. So I'm doing something different now.