-Chapter 20-

Warning: This is another freaky chapter, if your immature click away now... Rated R. 

Prods P.O.V

We walked in Chili's and looked around for Kat, she told us to meet her here for a surprise.

"Oh I see Pam" Bre said walking to the table

"Next to that blonde chick?" Ray asked

"Yeah"

A girl with dark blonde hair had her head down by Pam, it was probably one of Kat's friends although Kat was no where to be found. We sat down at the table and the girl lifted her head with her hands on her cheeks with a shy smile.

"Hi guys." She said

"KAT!?" We all said in unison

I could only stare and drool at my bombshell girlfriend while trying to keep something down.

"Yo Prod!" Prince said snapping in my face

"Huh?!" I said coming back to reality making everybody laugh "Damn babe you look good!"

Jacobs P.O.V

Did I like her hair? Hell no, why? Because she's not my girlfriend, I tear that ass up! Ok let me stop before somethin happens if you know what I'm sayin. Prodigy doesn't deserve her all he said was "Damn babe you look good!" I'd excuse myself from the table and tell her to meet me in the bathroom!! Everybody complimented her on her hair while I was trying to fight of something from rising. I managed to let out "It looks good" only to receive a strange look from Prodigy.

"Thanks Jacob" Kat said as the waitress came over and jotted down our orders.

__

Kat's P.O.V

I came out of Prod's bathroom with nothing but my bra and panties on and went over to the wall to plug in my phone.

"Do you HAVE to come out with nothing on!" Prod yelled. I smiled and then placed my hands on my hips.

"Why? Does it bother you?" I asked in a sensual voice. I bit my lip and rubbed my hands down my thighs and began to fake moan.

"Keep it up and you gon' get it." He said wagging his finger at me.

I started dying of laughter clapping my hands like a retarded seal. I wiped a tear from my eye and then started laying out my pajamas.

"Get what? The D?" I asked smiling.

"And that ass popped." He added tapping my butt. I punched him in the chest playfully then took a seat on his lap.

"You look amazing with blonde hair." He said wrapping his arms around me.

"Thank you babe." I replied kissing his forehead.

He rubbed his hand up my back and then pulled me into a kiss. I caressed his cheeks and kissed back. Our kissing got rougher and rougher and before I knew it I was straddling him on the edge of the bed.

"Lets do more than kissing tonight, babe." He said in between kisses. He popped my bra strap and I smiled in the kiss.

"Fine with me." I replied pushing him onto his back.

"Damn." He said as I ripped his shirt off. I rubbed my fingers along his abs and then kissed his lips long and hard as I dry humped him.

I moaned in the kiss growing wet the longer we kissed. Our tongues wrestled as we felt all over each other's body. His skin was becoming warmer just as a bulge grew in his pants.