-Chapter 8-

Hey guys I really want to thank you for reading so far. It feels really good to know you guys like it!!

*Kat's P.O.V*

{Flashback}

Text Convo:

Prod: .... Did you?

Kat: It's just a game.

Kat: Prod..

Prod: Meet me by the pool at 11:45?

Kat: K?

{End of flashback}

11:40pm

Ok  judge me but why am I scared right now? Should I wake up the girls... No I can trust Prod, I just don't want him to ask me out! I know I know he's a sexy beast but so is Jacob and what happened in the closet tonight TRUST I didn't forget! What do I do!!?? *sighs* Well I should head down now...

{By poolside 11:45} Picture of poolside >>

Prod: Hey Kat

Kat: - Jumps- H.Hey Prod what's up?

Prod: I really need to say sor- (interrupted by Kat)

Kat: Prod stop its ok!! I really like you but I don't know what to do I just got a really big chance, its been my dream forever, I'm really confused between you and Jacob, I don't want anyone to be mad at me, I have a ca-- (interrupted by Prodigy's lips)

Ok second time I've been interrupted by lips smashing into mine tonight, is this a normal thing guys do!! I must say though I didn't mind it Prodigy grabbed my waist to pull me closer while we were kissing I couldn't help but kiss back and just as I was getting into the kiss he pulled back! Are you kidding me dude I was so attracted to teases... Hey he was doing this on purpose!!

Kat: (laughs) Your not making things easier!

Prod: (smirks) That's the point -Kisses Kat on the cheek- Goodnight Katrina. (Walks away before getting a respond)

Kat: -Jaw dropped-

After that I walked back up to my room. Did he really just do that?? I cant even describe how much of a turn on that was, And calling me by my real name??! He was playing with my head and did a damn good job of it! Should I text him NO!! that's what he wants stay strong Kat show him he's not running shit! Wait what if that's what he wants? FUCK!! get it together Kat. I walked back into the room and everyone was sleep I was already in my sweatpants and tank top so I got in the bed and dozed off trying to forget about what just happened.

Short and sweet today lol... tbh Prod and Jacob can get it.. :I Anyways Comment tell me what you think Thank you for reading lovers :P