"He's still on ice. We had to make sure your cure worked before waking any of the others." Shuri said nonchalantly.

"SHURI" Bruce yelled angrily at her. His eyes looked worried and his skin turned a slight green.

"She has to know."

"What cure? what others?" I ask.

"Come with me" Bruce put his hand out for me to take. I wobble a bit getting off the table. Suddenly a memory hit me of someone holding my waist in the same situation. His hands were leather gloved and his scent was warm and comforting. Who was that guy?

I ignored the memory and followed Bruce out the room to a hallway filled with large iced over tubes. There were so many I couldn't count them immediately.

"A while ago, about thirteen years ago. You were taken. You were given a serum that made you age quickly. You decided to go in ice until we found your cure, which took longer than expected. A year later, things got...bad. People died and went missing all working on getting what we needed to save you. Your husband and two other decided to go on ice for you a month later. A few days later, everyone else agreed to go in too."

"Everyone else?" I asked now walking the hall, getting as close as i could to see the faces in the tubes.

"The Avengers. Your family. Our family. James Buchanan Barnes, Ana Rogers, Grant Rogers, Tony Stark, Pepper Potts-Stark, Wanda Maximoff, Pietro Maximoff, and Steve Rogers.

"The names..sound..familiar enough I suppose." I find one tube with a man in it. His black hair slightly falling over his forehead. He had one arm that looked metal and a wedding band on his right hand. Something about him forced me to get closer. To touch the glass where his hand laid peacefully. "Is this...my husband?" 

"Yes."

"He's handsome at least." I giggle a bit.

"He did that. Put his hand on the glass like your doing. Every day he came to see you."

"How long did he do that?" I ask still looking at him, analyzing him. It felt like I was missing something but I couldn't pick up what.

"Every single day..until he went in himself." Wow..he must really love me. At least the me that existed somewhere in my mind.

A machine whirled over my head. I jump back seeing the clamps grab his tube and move him over the walls to a room like the one I was in.

"Wait..where is he going?" I was losing my breath, I needed more time with him.

"It's okay Ana. It's alright. We are just waking him up." I take deep breaths trying to calm down. I'll see him, I'll be able to speak to him.

"Before that happens I need to tell you something." Bruce walks over to me gently grabbing my arm to turn me to face him. "Ana. You're pregnant."

My jaw dropped and I took and unwitting step back.

"It's okay breath. I have a theory. I think you slept with Barnes on your wedding day or before, and since the serum was still in you when we woke you, it sped up the babies development. You are about three months pregnant." I slowly place my hands on my stomach. I was in shock. I just woke up not knowing who I was..and now I'm pregnant by a man I don't even know...

"I..."

"It's okay breath through it."

"Do I even like babies?" Bruce chuckled gently easing me by running his hands up and down my arm.

"You love them. In fact you were upset you didn't have a chance to raise your first kids."

"WHAT?" My eyes widen..how many kids do I fucking have?