Cast and Backgrounds

Start from the beginning

       Alana Maybank, soon to be Delmonico is a 29 year old who enjoys dance, acting and writing books

Alana had met Spencer at a bar one night and the two hit it off immediately, only taking three weeks before meeting Scarlett.

Alana has this personality that is so enjoyable and nostalgia to be around, she cares for a lot of people and when she met Scarlett she had already knew that she had to protect her.
Alana treats Scarlett as if she was her own blood daughter, encouraging her to do as she pleases.

Alana is an impeccable cook and baker, which was what made the bond between her and Scarlett so secure and strong.
Alana always reads between the lines, you can never hide anything from her but she knows when to press and when not to.

" If the love between y'all is written in the fate then he'll come back to you, they always do. "

Corazon Weissman as Jenna Ortega

          Cora Weissman is an 18 year old, Cora is one of the best friend's Scarlett is proud to have

Cora never skips classes even if she's sick, if she so happens to be sick, she takes online classes considering she is on a scholarship for college.

Cora dreams of being a cardiologist, she always wanted to work on hearts considering hers is so big.
Cora's hobbies are playing soccer and she enjoys babysitting Daelo whenever.

The only person Cora allows to call her Corazon is Jayla and Scarlett, everybody else has to call her Cora if they aren't serious or angry.

" I do have a type and that type is Jayla now stop bugging me about that. "

Ruth Righi as Layla Goodman