"Fuck. Dem. Dimitri. I'm gonna c-" I moaned

"You're gonna cum baby? " he asked causing me to whine at the lost of contact

"Mhm. Yes.." I said raising my hips as he slipped his fingers into me.

"You're gonna wait. Like a good girl." He said causing me to moan at his words.

"Good girl" he praised as I pushed my head further into the mattress.

"Fuck. Da- Dimitri. "

"We're you going to call me daddy amore?" He said

"N- yes." I said.

"Good. I told you do it.."

he said as his eyes got darker and his mouth found it's way to my pussy again.

"Holy fuck! daddy can I cum. Please let me cum"

He groaned and quickened the pace his fingers were going

"Cum baby. Cum for me." He said

As the words rolled off his tongue I felt the overwhelming feeling take over my body signaling my release.

"Fuck babygirl." He groaned, his boxers getting tighter.

"I need to be in you." He groaned looking at me

"I don't want to fuck you in these. " He said taking off the handcuffs.

"I want to feel your hands scratching my back. I want you to use it as your canvas." He said kissing me.

"Yes."

"Yes who princesa?" He said as he lined his tip with my entrance.

"Yes daddy." I said.

It didn't take much after for him to enter me. He waited for me to adjust to him before he went all the way out before slamming back in to me.

My fingers reached his back, my nails digging into it. With every stroke, my fingers glided along his back. Pleasure filled my body and by the sounds of his moans and the slapping of our skin intensified the feeling.

"Fuck baby." He moaned

All I could let out my mouth were broken moans. His pace quickened as he captured my lips in a sloppy kiss.

"H-harder please dad-dy." I almost screamed.

"Fuck amore." He groaned, throwing his head back.

"Are you- gonna cum baby?" He said

I couldn't get anything other than moans to escape my mouth so I shook my head.

"Cum with me amore."

The euphoric feeling washed over me for the second time today.

He continued to ride out our highs.

".You okay amore?" He asked

"Y-yes." I said trying to catch my breath.

"I want you to ride me."

"N-now?" I asked slightly shocked

"Etiam amica nunc" (Yes my love. Right now) - Latin

"bene"

I responded kissing him, my legs were still shaking but despite that I flipped us over so I was on top.

I stroked his dick a few times before lowering myself on him.

Incoherent moans were released from myself as well as Dimitri.