𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 33

Start from the beginning

Duke Phileo, Annelise, and Leonia had a face of disbelief.

'....Woah, All of them cried and ran away?' Sir Gabel thought as he sweated a bit as his eyes were widen.

Annelise glanced at her husband and she let out a pfft same did Leonia.

Annelise tried to contain her laugh but she couldn't as she let out a laugh.

Leonia also laughed at her dad.

"Eheh!!!"

"I am sorry Phileo!! But one look at you and all of the children ran away crying!!!" Annelise stated as she had her folding fan opened and she laughed at her husband behind her fan.

"YOU MADE THEM CRY, YOU MADE THEM CRY!!!" Leonia said as she also laughed but in her hand.

"Are you both having fun teasing me?" Duke Phileo questioned with an annoyed face and a tick mark on his temple.

"Well, I guess it was worth while to attended the tea party after all. I won't be suffering alone any more." Leonia said folding her arms as she laughed at her dad.

" Leonia said folding her arms as she laughed at her dad

"You're such an ungrateful brat...." Duke Phileo said to Leonia as Viscountess Kerata was walking to the family.

Annelise closed her folding fan as she nudged her husband. Duke Phileo looked at his wife and saw her tilting her head to a certain person.

Duke Phileo turned his head and saw Viscountess Kerata.

"I welcome you, Duke Boleoti, the Lord of the north." Viscountess Kerata said grabbing the hem of of dress and bowed.

"I'm Tragella Kerata, The host of today's tea party. I apologize for the humble appearance of our Estate." Viscountess Kerata said as she had a hand over her chest.

" Viscountess Kerata said as she had a hand over her chest

"It's no trouble. In fact, I'm grateful to your husband." Duke Phileo said as Leonia peeked from behind Annelise's dress.

"Ah, Yes. My husband told me about your meeting." Viscountess Kerata said.