TCSDL - Chapter 11

Kong ensured he is having all the prenatal vitamins on time as prescribed by the doctor. He has become very observant and very careful around himself. He took care of his diet as well as kept an eye for any kind of symptoms.

Soon it was the day before his P's birthday. Kong had gotten some home tests to check himself. Just before midnight, he took a test. The waiting period felt like eons altogether. When the alarm goes off on his mobile, he opens and checks the result. It was a POSITIVE. He sat there crying for some moments. Then he calmed himself down and came out.

At midnight, he woke his P'Arthit up and asked him to accompany him saying it is a surprise. He made his P stand near the table where Kong had beautifully wrapped the test results and a flower.

Arthit opens his eyes and Kong prods him to open the gift. Arthit opens the gift and stays stunned. He rechecks the results and looks at Kong.

"Happy Birthday daddy to be," says Kong.

Arthit hugs Kong and asks "Is it true, baby?"

"Yes P. I had this intuition in me and I wanted it to be the birthday gift that I give to you. I got the test today and check just a while ago. I was unsure hence did not tell you in the beginning"

"Thank You Kong. Thank You very much. Let us go to the doctor tomorrow itself"

"I Love You Kong"

"I Love You P"

The next day, both of them got ready and visited the doctor. The doctor checked the results and as a follow-up immediately asked Kong to get some blood checks done. The result will be available only in the evening.

That day went so slow and the waiting was testing patience for both of them. They were slightly tense about what will be the result. After ages of the waiting evening came, and both Arthit and Kong were on time for their appointment.

The doctor congratulated them after checking the results. There were no specific complications at the moment and Kong's sugar is also under control. The doctor however asked Kong not to travel at least for the first trimester. Agreeing to all the terms the couple returned home happily.

They called their family and close friends to share their happiness. Arthit but sternly asked them not to inform anyone about they expecting a baby, at least till the first trimester is not completed.

Kong started taking care of himself with extra care and Arthit ensured that he is supporting Kong in all the ways he can.

As if their life cannot be without tension, after a week's visit to the doctor, Kong slightly spotted blood. He panicked and worried and both of them rushed to the doctor.

The doctor immediately did scanning and confirmed everything is fine, but they identified there is an allergy to one of the mandated medicine. This medicine supports and strengthens the implantation of the baby in the uterus. So finally doctor asked Kong if he will be ok to take an injection of the medicine as he is allergic to the pill. He has to take the injection every day throughout his pregnancy period. Kong agreed right away. He was determined to get the baby into the world.

Things slowly started becoming normal, Kong was taking as much rest and limited his movements only to necessary ones. He was getting scared every single time, considering the past miscarriage and the trauma. He tried to keep himself diverted and think positive always.

One day, Kong woke up to severe abdominal pain. He was not able to wake up from the bed. He screamed for his P. Arthit rushed towards Kong.

They tried calling the doctor, but unfortunately, their doctor was out of town. They were requested immediately to go to the hospital for a check-up. The assistant doctor diagnosed the situation and mentioned one possibility of this could be because of a urinary infection. But they will be able to confirm only after the scanning and that day due to a protest no specialists are available.