Part 7

Maddison pov

I stood in front of the mirror, staring at my outfit. We going out for dinner with my brother new girlfriend. I would say I'm happy for him but I'm not. His girlfriends are usually the worst. They cheat or they are simply a bitch.

I was wearing a tight white dress that goes just above my knees, I also wore a light blue denim jacket and white heels. I had my hair straightened and I wore light makeup.

Sighing, I couldn't help the feeling of sadness. I love my brother and I want him to be happy, it just that I don't him to get hurt.

I take another look at myself in the mirror before I head downstairs. Noah went to pick up his new girlfriend, he will be meeting us at the restaurant.

***

We're sat at a table, waiting for Noah and his girlfriend. A few moments later they arrived. I study the girl who walked closer to our table. She looked very familiar.

She had long blonde hair that was wavy and light brown eyes. Wait a sec-

"You're the girl who ran into me." That explained why she looks familiar. I simply smiled and took a sip of my hot chocolate. Both of my parents and brother stare at me. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Did I?" I questioned. The blonde glared at me and I rolled my eyes. She doesn't scare me. Miss Morgan glare is more scary then the blondie. Seriously again with the thoughts of the very hot miss Morgan. That's who I seem to think about nowadays along with Megan. 

"Mom, dad this is Melanie." Noah introduces us to Melanie. "Melanie this is my sister Madison, my mum and dad." He says introducing us to her.

"It's lovely for to meet you mrs and mr Edward. And please, call me Mel." She says all nice and sweetly. I don't like her already.

They both sat down opposite to me and my parents. We order and I listen to them make small talk with Melanie. I've learned that she grownup here, she going to college in DC with Noah and she here visiting her mom.

I zone out halfway through. My eyes scanned the room and locked on a certain light hair and compelling blue eyes. We stare into each other eyes. My heart rate speeded up, my hands start to sweat. She looked beautiful. Miss Morgan drew her eyes away from me and back at some woman.

Dinner finally finished and I was now back home. I didn't bother taking a shower, I just got dress into something much more comfortable and fell straight to sleep.

A/N
Thanks for reading <3