Part 5

Madison pov

I felt like banging my head against a wall. This week has been long and tiring. I couldn't wait until the weekend. I am going to be spending my time sleeping.
Thank god it's a Friday.

Sadly I was spending my lunch time alone. Aaron said he had to do something. I don't really know I wasn't paying any attention.

Thinking about my last lesson brought me a little bit of happiness. I still hate history but the teacher was hot so I'm not complaining. Although she was a little bit nice on the first day, she still is a bitch and very strict.

I swear she has a hearing of a supernatural creature because dam she can here from a mile away. Me and Aaron was sitting in the back whispers to each other while she was teaching and I don't know how but she heard us. It not like we was whispering loud either.

The bell rang for our next lesson. Sighing I got my bag and left the cafeteria. I walked straight into class and sat at the back. As more people entered the room the late bell went. Miss Morgan closed the door and started her boring lesson.

I was thinking about what I was going to do after school I think I am going to look for a dance studio. Dancing has been apart of me since I was a child. I remember my first performance. I was 6 and I did a lyrical dance. I came 2nd.

I must been so deep in thought when mrs Morgan slams a book onto my desk which made me jumped out of my skin. I saw a slight smirk appear. "Can you answer the question?" Gosh she was evil. I stare at her blankly. I could feel myself getting lost in her ocean eyes. "Well Miss Edwards?" Again taking me out of my thoughts. I really need to start paying attention.

"May you repeat the question?" I spoke. She made me nervous. I don't understand why I am nervous. I'm never usually nervous.

"No." She refused. Thank god. I'm 100% sure that I don't know it. "You should have been paying attention."  She gave me a really scary glare and smirk slightly. "detention with me after class." Before I could speak she went to the front of the class and carried on teaching. No one dared said anything scared getting themselves in detention on a Friday.

Welp I ain't searching for a dance studio today.

***

I watch as everyone started to head out of the classroom as I wished it was me walking out with them.

I didn't move from my seat. Miss Morgan closed the door when the last person left. She walks to her desk and sat down. She started to do some marking.

"Do you have homework?" I glimpsed at her before shaking my head no. I focused back on the window. I heard the chair move and the sound of her heels clicking against the ground. She slammed some papers down onto my desk with a red pen. "If you don't have homework you can help me grade." Before I could say no she headed back towards her desk.

Rolling my eyes. I picked up the pen and started to grade the papers.

This is boring me. Miss Morgan apparently like to see me suffer actually she likes to see anyone suffer. This women is a narcissist...okay maybe not that but she sure as hell something.

"I'm bored." I sighed. I might as well get to know her. "Let's play 20 questions." All she did was give me an evil eye and carried on doing whatever it was on her laptop.

"Detention is over." I stare at the clock and it was. Happily standing up and placing the papers onto her desk. I walked out and made my way home.

Walking into the kitchen my mother stood over the stove cooking. She home? What she doing home?

"Hey sis." I turned my head quickly and smiled brightly. "Noah!" I jump and hugged him tightly.

A/N
This isn't that good. But it's the best I will be able to do at the moment.

Bye <3