Chapter 6~Pleasant Surprises

He opened his arms. I started to cry. I jumped into his arms.

"What are you doing here Max?" I said

"I came to see my girl." Max said

He set me down. He came in.

"Let me grab my phone and shoes and then we can go to the beach." I said

Max smiled. I grabbed my phone and put it in my back pocket. I went upstairs to find me shoes. I took off my shirt. I put on my rainbows and went downstairs.

"You ready?" Max said

"Yes." I said

We walked to the beach. Mac helped me lay out a couple towels. I noticed Max had his bathing suit on. When we finished laying out the towels, Max took his shirt off and sat down next to me. I took my phone out of my pocket and put it on the towels. Max put his arm around my shoulder.

"How long are you here for?" I asked

"The whole summer." Max replied

I smiled. Just me and him. One whole summer. I looked up at him. I missed seeing him everyday. I fitted my lips to his. He put his hand on my hip. I put my hand on his cheek. He kissed me harder. Then someone pulled him off of me. Mark. I got up.

"Man, leave her alone." Mark said

"He's my boyfriend you idiot!" I yelled

Mark just stood there. Max came up and punched him in the jaw. Mark fell to the ground.

"I'm sorry." I said

"No need." Max said

We sat back down on the towels. Max seemed tense. He was breathing heavier.

"Max." I said, placing my hand on his chest

He calmed down. we decided to go back to the house. We grabbed the towels. When we got to the house, I grabbed the towels from Max and placed them on the couch. We went up to my room. His suitcase was in the guest room. I helped him unpack. When we were done unpacking, we went downstairs and sat on the couch.

The front door opened. My dad walked in. When he saw us, he smiled.

"Max." my dad said

"Sir." Max said

"I see you got my surprise Melissa." my dad said

"What? This was your idea?" I said

"Max and I had it figured out before u woke up the day we flew here." my dad replied

"I wanted to surprise you." Max said

I smiled.

"I'm going to order pizza for dinner. Is that okay?" My dad asked

"Just order for you." I said

"Okay." my dad said

He walked to his bedroom. Max looked at me.

"I have a few surprises of my own." I said

"Oh really?"Max said

"I'll be right back. Just talk to my dad." I said

I walked upstairs to my room. I had gotten a short red dress from Andi when Max and I got together. I haven't worn it yet. I put it on. I fixed my hair and did my makeup. My phone started ringing. Max. I picked it up.

"I'm coming." I said

Max hung up. I slipped on my red heels and went downstairs. Max was waiting in the main room. He looked at me. I walked over to him.

"Speechless?" I said, laughing

"You look amazing." Max said

We walked out to the boardwalk. There were already people hanging out on the beach.

"Welcome to the North Carolina party." I said

Max laughed. We walked onto the beach. Mark handed us each a drink. Then Mark quickly ran away. Max laughed. We walked along the beach. I only had one drink that night. After a while Connor came up to us. People were running everywhere.

"Melissa. You got to get out of here. Some dude has gone crazy. No one knows who he is." Connor said

Max looked at me.

"Where is he?" I said

Connor lead us to the board walk. There was a dude sitting on the edge. He looked at me. Then I knew exactly who it was.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey loves!

Kinda medium sized chapter.

Im not going to do the guess what thing often anymore.

Bye
-book lover