Chapter 5~New Friends

I woke up in my bedroom. I checked my phone. I had three missed calls from Max. I got out of bed. I brushed my hair and got dressed. I put on my favorite crop top and booty shorts. I ate breakfast then went to the beach. I sat on the beach and called Max back. He picked up quickly.

"Hey beautiful." Max said

"Hey." I said

"I called you yesterday."

"I know. I didn't hear my phone ring."

"So about that visit,"

"Yea."

"I don't know if I'm going to make it. Today is the last day of school and my mom wants to take us to Disney."

"Oh."

"I'm really sorry Melissa."

"Its okay."

"I have to go. I love you."

"I love you too."

I hung up. Mark sat down beside me. Tears started to fall. Mark looked at me.

"You okay?" Mark asked

"Yea." I said

Mark put his arm around me. I started to get the feeling that Mark liked me. I shook my head and stood up, letting his arm fall off of me. I walked around on the beach. I saw James. He came over to me.

"Go away." I said

"No." James said

He put his arms around my waist. I struggled against him but he tightened his grip. He pulled me closer to him. I struggled but it was no use.

"Get off of me!" I screamed

He put his lips to mine. Then someone pulled him away. Mark. He started to beat James.

"Stay away from her." Mark said

"So she's yours now?" James said

"Yea." Mark said

I looked at him. I ran away from both of them. I ran to my house. Mark chased after me. I slammed the door to my house. I collapsed on the floor, crying. Then my phone started to ring. Andi.

"Hello?" I said, my voice shaking

"Melissa! Are you alright?" Andi asked

"No. No, I'm not."

"Talk to me."

"Well, I called Max this morning and he said he couldn't come visit me and I just got attacked by a dude on the beach."

"Oh my gosh! I have to go."

"Bye."

I hung up. I gathered enough strength to go to my room. I collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

*******************

I woke up to my dad slamming the door.

"Melissa! I'm home." my dad called

I ran downstairs. He dropped his bags when he saw my face. I started to cry again. He came over to me and wrapped me in his arms.

"Its okay Melissa." my dad said

I pulled away and wiped my face. We ate dinner at McDonalds. When we came home, I changed into pajamas and fell asleep.

*************************

I woke up to my dad shaking me. I got out of bed and got ready. I got dressed in shorts and another crop top. I brushed my hair and ate.

"I am leaving for work." my dad said

"Okay." I said

I was still kinda mad that Max wasn't coming. I sat on the couch. I opened my phone and started texting Andi. After a while, the doorbell rang.I left my phone on the couch. I was hoping it wasn't Mark. I opened the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey loves!

Kinda short.

Who is at the door?

1-Mark

2-James

3-Andi

4-John

5-Stop doing this and let me read

Bye

-<3