Chapter 20~Stronger

I ran to the beach. It was raining. No, pouring. I sat on the sand. My eyes were still burning. I cried. Then someone came up behind me. I bolted up. It was Max.

"What do you want?" I said harshly

"I'm came to explain." Max said

"Max. Stop. I've gotten a lot stronger. I've already hurt Kian." I said

I walked away from Max. I went back to the O2L house. I was dry when I stepped in the door. No one was in the living room. Kian came downstairs.

"I'm sorry Kian." I said

Kian shook his head and laughed. He came towards me. I backed up into the wall. He was smiling. He put his hand on my cheek. He pressed his lips to mine. I kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his hands on my hips. I pulled away.

"I love you Melissa." Kian said "will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes Kian. Yes." I said

He gave me a peck on the lips. I took off my shoes and walked over to the couch. Kian sat down and I sat next to him. I curled up close to him. Then a shock of electricity when through me. I bolted upright. I looked at my hands. There were swirl patterns on my left hand. I stood up.

"Are you okay Melissa?" Kian said, getting up from the couch

"I don't know what's happening to me." I said

I walked up to my room and went into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. My eyes were glowing gold. Kian came in the room. I looked at him.

"I can't control it." I said