Face To Face With Kate Argent Again and Scott's Second Full Moon.

Start from the beginning

"Dear, I'm so sorry I had no idea." She started apologizing.

"It's alright, you didn't know." I smiled gently at her.

"Kate and I will get dessert." Mr. Argent said breaking the awkward tension now lingering in the air.

"I didn't know you did archery. That's so cool!" Allison turned to me.

"Yeah. I was decent at it too, my mom liked watching me compete." I smiled at her as my ears tuned into the conversation in the kitchen.

"Because she was dead Chris! I shot her the other night." Kate hissed quietly.

"Why would you do that? Is she a werewolf?" He asked her.

"No, she's a witch. And if she's anything like her mother she'll help Derek." She told him.

"Kate what have you done?"

"Have you thought about taking it back up?" Mrs. Argent asked me.

"I've thought about it a few times, but I don't know if I ever will." I shrugged.

"You do realize what this means right? If she wants to get even, she has every right to do so. There is a reason we don't go after them; we have a code for a reason. Did you even stop to think about what the consequences would be? She could go after Allison if she wanted."

"But she shouldn't be alive Chris. That's what I'm saying." Kate tried to argue with him.

"Maybe we could start and archery club at school or something," Allison spoke.

"Actually, I love the sound of that. We should look into doing that!" I agreed with her.

"Did you ever stop to think that maybe she would get her father's abilities too? Because if she did, you may have just pissed off the strongest supernatural creature a hunter has ever come across. And now she could get revenge and we couldn't stop her."

"Then how do we make sure that doesn't happen."

"You stay out of it." Mr. Argent told her.

"Sorry, that took so long." Mr. Argent smiled walking back into the dining room dessert in hand.

"It's alright dear. Just getting to know Nyx a little better. Did you know she used to do archery?" Mrs. Argent told him.

"No kidding. What do you say after dessert you show us what you can do?" He offered.

"I don't have my bow with me," I told him as he handed me a plate of dessert.

"Nonsense we have some extra ones." Mrs. Argent told me.

"Then in that case I'd love to." I smiled at her.

After we finished eating, we headed out back and Mr. Argent set up a target board. I strung the arrow when Kate spoke. "Why don't we make this interesting? You and Allison both shoot, best hit wins."

I looked at Allison and shrugged. Making her laugh.

"I'll go grab my set." She grinned taking off back inside the house.

"Nyx, I have a question for you?" Mr. Argent said.

"Yes, sir?" I asked him.

"Are you a person who goes for revenge?"

"If I wanted revenge for what Kate did, she would have been dead already. I have no use for the kind of rage and anger, revenge breeds." I told him. "My mom taught me better. My dad on the other hand, likes to run from his problems."