Instantly, my family had packed up and moved closer to Noshiko so they could support her, and that was why we had moved back to Beacon Hills so suddenly.

I found myself glad we moved though, because if we didn't I wouldn't have reconnected with Stiles or met Kira and Scott. And Allison, I added. She had been so welcoming and kind to me and I wanted to thank her. I decided to thank her the next time I saw her, because I felt it was very important for her to know how grateful I was for her kindness.

My mother also told me the story of Kira's mum and how she had summoned the Nogitsune without realising the full impact it would have and then how she had to kill it, with the help of a werewolf.

Before my parents could tell me anything else, I got a text from Scott saying they'd found Void and I needed to go over to Scott's house as soon as possible. I told my parents and looked at them hopefully, praying they'd let me go.

"I've always wished I could have been there for Noshiko when she had to fight the Nogitsune last time," my mother admitted, looking at my father before back at me. "So, I'm okay with you going. The final decision is up to your father."

I looked to my dad with pleading eyes. I really wanted to go. I wanted to be a part of the group and help in whatever way I could.

My dad sighed and shook his head. "I'll get the keys," he muttered. I grinned in success, before remembering what I was successful about. My grin disappeared. I had a strange feeling of want when I thought of Void. I wanted to see him, to be near him, a complete change from what I'd been feeling just a few days earlier. I wondered what changed, and why I was feeling this way.

My parents drove me to Scott's house and hugged me tightly, telling me to be careful and use my powers if I needed to before leaving. I'd asked them not to stay, not wanting my friends to think I couldn't handle myself and needed my parents help. I was fine on my own.

I opened the door to Scott's house and walked in just as they were putting Stiles' unconscious body on the couch. Or Void's body, I should say.

When I saw Void, I felt a strange sensation. A rush of heat spread through me, and I swallowed thickly, trying to shove away the sudden want I had for him.

"I think he might be healing," Deaton said as he inspected a giant gash across Void's stomach.

"You mean healing like we heal?" Aiden asked with a frown.

Scott looked between Void, Deaton, and Aiden.

"That's good, right?"

I stopped listening as I stared at Void. He seemed so peaceful while he slept; so vulnerable. I felt a pull towards him, the same one I'd felt just moments ago, except this one was stronger. I just wanted to lie down next to him and have him hold me, have his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" Aiden asked, snapping me out of my trance.

I blinked and looked around. I was much closer to Void than I had initially thought, and it dawned on me that I had subconsciously taken multiple steps towards him.

"I, uh- nothing," I mumbled, feeling very flustered.

I walked away and into the other room, the others sending me worried glances as I passed them, and I felt my cheeks turn pink. I continued walking until I couldn't see any of the others, even though all I wanted to do was move closer to Void. What the hell was I thinking? Why was I thinking this? I'm probably thinking about Stiles, I thought, and brushed off my feelings as a want for Stiles, not Void, because that made sense.

I heard footsteps and was about to turn around when I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder.

"Stop," Scott said, confusion lacing his voice. My body stiffened and I stood there, muscles tensed, as Scott observed something. "Y/n, what's this symbol on the back of your neck?" he finally asked.