His Revenge pt. 2

"Uno Reverse!" He switched with the villain and watched Sapnap's face as it ran through emotions of anger, turning to panic, turning to fear. Tommy folded his wings in front of his face and waited. Before even three seconds had passed, he fell to the ground in agony, screaming as if he was dying. His wings shot into the air behind him, one of them now in flames.

"Tommy!" Sapnap dropped on his knees in front of his brother, trying desperately not to let the flames grow larger. He eventually got them to stop, but not before they burned feathers off of his wing and put seven small holes in it as well. Blood dripped from the wounds into a small puddle and Tommy's vision swam. Sapnap pulled out his phone and called the ambulance, followed by their dads. The villain was still there, too shocked by what he had seen to move. Sapnap took the opportunity to find rope and tie the man up. The paramedics arrived within minutes, his dads, shortly after.

"Sap!"

"Dad!"

"Sappy, what happened?"

"I was trying to- and- he did the thing- then i couldn't stop- i didn't mean to-" He stuttered, unable to speak clearly, hugging Karl's diary tighter and tighter. The tips of his pointed ears spouted small flames and a ring of fire grew around him.

"Sh, Sappy, it's okay. He'll be just fine."

The boy couldn't calm himself down, even as he drove to the hospital while Bad hugged him gently, sitting in the back seat with him.

"Shush, buddy. He's gonna be okay."

| 256 words and another cliffhanger. lol. Also, do you need to have the Wattpad app on your phone to change your at/username? Have a great day! Best wishes, Crow/Crawfish/Clay |