(: Dreamland :)

He was falling. Falling and he couldn't stop. He tried to fly, but his wings were gone. In their place were two bloody nubs. Immense pain suddenly hit him. He gripped his sides as his back grew hot. The pain worsened quickly and he wanted to die right then and there. He was sweating profusely and the pain was still worsening. Freezing cold water was dumped on his back and the heat diminished. He felt his wings unfold slowly and delicately. He looked up. Sapnap was offering a hand to him. He reached out to take it and pulled himself off of the ground.

"Is this a dream?" He asked. No one answered and Sapnap dissolved away. Someone else appeared in his place.

"George? What are you doing in my dream?"

"Listen, I don't have long. You're going to wake up soon, but you need to know that Sapnap will come to get you as soon as he can. We have one mission then either he or Nightmare will come to get you, then you can join us if you want. I have to go. Good morning." He disappeared and Tommy snapped awake. He changed out of his pajamas and into clean clothes before gathering a small bag of his belongings. He opened a hidden drawer and grabbed a small device. He held it up to the band on his wrist and pressed a button. The band turned off and fell off of his wrist. He pushed the device into his bag and set the bag on the floor. He focused on a random clothing item in Phil's closet.

"Uno Reverse." He ended up in Phil's closet, grabbed his mask, and switched back with the shirt from the closet. He entered his room again to find Sapnap carefully cutting through the boards on his window with flames. The wood was cut in a circle and fell out of the window. Sapnap caught it and dropped it to the ground below before waving to Tommy and pointing at the circle. Tommy smiled deviously, grabbed his bag, and put on his mask. He looked out the window at the wood.

"Uno Reverse." He heard the door slam open just before he teleported to the ground outside. Phil came to his bedroom window and started yelling and slamming on it with his fist so hard it cracked. Tommy and Sapnap flew away, flying in a detour until the house was completely out of view, and started back on course to the family house.

| 415 words, ten chapters in. Thank you for reading this, if you did. This is my best story and it's the one story I'm actually proud of. Best wishes, Crow/Crawfish/Clay |