Uncovered Family Ties

CRASH!

Tommy shot up in his bed.

'What was that?' He tip-toed out of his bedroom, leaving Techno in the bed. He made it downstairs to find that the door had been forced open.

Click.

"Don't move an inch unless you want a piece of lead stuck in your head." There was a gun pointed at his head, loaded and ready to fire. "You must be related to the hero Crow, right? I bet the villains would pay a hefty sum for you."

"But I'm powerless. They wouldn't-"

"Anyone that man cares about is valuable to them." He hit Tommy in the head with the butt of his gun, knocking him out.

When Tommy woke up, he saw the man who had kidnapped him.

"Here you go. A hundred thousand for this one. You left a note?"

"Yep. He should be here."

Hours passed. Tommy watched the clock ticking, ticking, ticking.

"Hey! Kid! When's your dad coming to get you?"

He shrugged. "I'd be surprised if he does. As far as I'm aware, he only knows my brothers exist."

"Well, then, why don't you join us? It'd be a good chance for you to let him know how you feel."

"Why would I join someone if I don't know their name?"

"Fair point. I'm Blaze, the brunette you'll see sometime is _____, and the blonde is Nightmare."

"Alright... Nice to meet you. Name's Tommy. However, I can't join you. There are people out there who I care too much about. Just let me leave. My father isn't coming for me."

BOOM!

The wall cracked and fell in on itself, revealing Tiergon.

"That is not Crow."

'Help,' Tommy managed to sign, even though his hands were tied together. Once Tiergon saw him, he ran straight for Blaze. Instead of fighting, Blaze raised his hands in the air.

"Smart man. If you hadn't surrendered, he would have pounded you into a bloody pulp," Tommy said.

Tiergon stooped down and untied Tommy.

'Thanks. It was boring sitting there while they thought Crow would come to get me.'

Tiergon nodded.

| This part is so short wtf. There are 339 words. I don't like thisssssssss Best wishes, Crow/Crawfish |