Secrets?

"Alright, Uno, let's do this. Another day of work ahead of us."

"That is correct, Hermes. Ender, you got info for today's mission?"

"The patrol - and mission - you're crashing today was assigned to the pros Crow, Ghost, and Tiergon."

"Oh, great. Them again," Tommy complained.

"What's your deal with them anyway?" Ranboo asked.

Tommy frowned. He knew he couldn't tell them who the three heroes were to him; they would flip. Yet, he couldn't exactly keep it to himself much longer.

"Fine," He sighed. "If you want to know..."

"YES, WE WANNA KNOW," Tubbo said.

"Well too bad, I'm not telling you." He said jokingly.

"So, anyways... the mission?" Ranboo said.

"Oh, yeah. Go ahead."

"You'll be in ____ Park where the three pros are patrolling. They're going to be attacked from all directions simultaneously. You two will be going half and half per usual. Do whatever you think is necessary to bring down the villains, but don't harm any civilians, and don't let the villains harm them either."

"So, the usual, then," Tommy said. "Alright, let's suit up."

***

As they arrived at the park, the attack had already begun.

"We're late," Tommy grumbled.

"There's too many! What do we do?!" Ghost yelled.

"Come on! We gotta go! You help Ghost and Crow, I'll get Tiergon."

Tubbo nodded before flying off. Meanwhile, Tommy was hurtling full speed toward Tiergon, who was too occupied with one villain to notice the one sneaking up behind him.

A team effort... they're not trying to hurt him... they're going to knock him out!

"Uno Reverse!" Tommy yelled, finally reaching the building on top of which Tiergon had been fighting. He was suddenly between two villains, both of which were thoroughly confused. After a short fight, he'd knocked both of them out.

'Who are you? What was that?' Tiergon asked in sign language.

'My name is U-N-O R-E-V-E-R-S-E.' He spelled out. 'I'm not a hero and I'm not a pro, but I know what to do to win against these guys, so I'm always happy to help.'

'Thank you. It's good to see we've got support somewhere out there.'

'Of course. You should meet my colleague, H-E-R-M-E-S.'

"Hey, Hermes! When you're done, could you bring Ghost and Crow over here?"

"Yep! I'm done, anyway." The three of them flew over.

"Who are you?" Crow asked.

"My name is Uno Reverse, and this is my colleague, Hermes. We were on a sort of... patrol out here and saw you needed some help, so we were glad to offer our services."

"Two children such as yourselves shouldn't be wandering around playing heroes. And besides, aren't your parents worried about you?"

Tommy sensed Tubbo tense beside him.

"Sir, that is extremely rude. We both lost our families as children and it bothers him to think about it."

Part of that was true. Tommy's family was standing right there and they didn't know who he was. Meanwhile, Tubbo had been abandoned by his parents when he was only ten years old. Yes, his adoptive dad was one of Phil's old friends, but neither of them had any idea what he did in his free time.

"Apologies. I only meant-" Tiergon stepped in front of them. Unbeknownst to his father, Tommy had been signing the whole conversation behind his back, where his brother could see.

'What are you doing?! These are valuable allies! Yes, they're children, but the taller one saved me from being captured. You've no right to talk to them this way.' Crow stepped back, surprised at his son's actions.

'And besides,' he continued. 'I like them. They've got attitude, and U-N-O R-E-V-E-R-S-E knows sign language better than both of you combined. Now let's go home. I want to see my baby brother.' He turned to the teens. 'I would be happy to work alongside you anytime.' They both smiled at him before flying off. They deposited their suits at their base and rushed home.

Tommy pulled his keys out of his pocket and unlocked the door. He scrambled into the house, locking the door behind him. He quickly rushed upstairs to his room, cleaned himself off, changed into his pajamas, and crawled into his bed. About five minutes later, a grumpy-looking Techno walked into the room.

'C-U-D-D-L-E-S?' Tommy signed. Techno nodded. Techno climbed into the bed with Tommy.

'How was your mission tonight?' Tommy asked.

'Pretty good. I didn't notice a villain was sneaking up on me, but this kid saved me. His name was U-N-O R-E-V-E-R-S-E and had a friend named H-E-R-M-E-S. I like them.'

'Maybe you'll get to see them again sometime.' Techno shrugged and hugged his brother close as they fell asleep together.

| 776 words! pog. That's decent for a first chapter, and there will be a lot more to come with a lot more words than that. Thanks for reading! Best wishes, Crow/Crawfish |