His Fiancees

They arrived as the sun reached its highest point in the sky. Sapnap opened the door with a house key and they entered to see their dads sitting on the couch with Nightmare and George.

"I got him. Phil had him completely locked in his room. Even blocked the window."

"He's insane. Does he know where we are?"

"No, I turned off the location on my phone when we left," Tommy said.

"Good. Now, down to business. Sapnap, I understand you've been hiding a few things," Nightmare said. Sapnap swallowed hard before joining Nightmare and George on one couch while Tommy sat next to Bad on the other.

"Alright, fine. Dad, Papa, there's something I've been keeping secret from you for a long time. I'm a Villain." Everyone was silent for a moment.

"Sappy, you know that no matter what, we love you, right?"

"Yes, but... I wasn't sure how you'd feel about this."

"Our love won't ever fade."

"Alright. Now that you have that off of your chest," Nightmare began. "Why don't you tell us something else?"

"What?"

"Who are Karl Jacobs and Alex Quackity?" Sapnap froze at the names.

"Who?"

"I don't know, that's why I'm asking you." Sapnap rose from the couch. He backed toward the front door.

"Sapnap," Nightmare growled. "Who are they?"

"I- I'm not telling you!" He opened the door and jumped out, flying away immediately.

"Sappy!" Bad yelled, running out the door. Tommy ducked out and thought as quickly as he could.

"Dad. Hold onto me as tight as you can. Bear hug, something."

Bad bear-hugged the teen.

"I'm going to do something, and you have to trust me."

"O- Okay."

"Uno... Reverse!" He was suddenly in the air, blasting upwards for only a second before beginning to fall backward. He turned to face the ground and spread his wings. He glided around and landed back in front of the house where Bad held Sapnap tightly in his arms while he struggled.

"I won't tell you! I won't tell you!"

"Sapnap, please. We just want to make sure you're not doing anything rash," Nightmare implored.

"No! I won't tell you anything!"

"Sapnap!" Bad shouted. "Calm down. It's okay. No one is going to do anything to them. They'll be just fine."

"I promise we won't do anything, we just want to know who they are and how you associate with them," Nightmare explained.

"I- Um-" He looked at Tommy for help.

"Karl Jacobs and Alex Quackity are Heroes. Quite famous, as well. Karl can see the past and the future but forgets things as a side effect, so he has a journal. Alex... Well, I'm not sure what his power is. However, my friend knows, as Alex is his adoptive dad."

"Wait- Tubbo?"

Tommy's head whipped around. Sapnap stood there with his mouth slightly open.

"How do you know Tubbo?"

"He's- Well, Karl and Alex are close friends. I've met Tubbo before."

"Mhm. Sure. What can you tell me about him?"

"Well, he's sweet, he always talks about you, a bit hyper sometimes, and has always liked bees. It's a bit unhealthy how much of an obsession..." He trailed off under Tommy's hardened gaze.

"How long have you known Tubbo and how often do you see him?"

"Um... Since you two were little - but after you disappeared - and I see him monthly."

"Sapnap." Everyone turned towards Bad, scared by the menacing tone in his voice.

"Yes, Dad?"

"Sapnap, you realize there's no reason to lie, right?"

"I'm not lying though...?"

"Three... Two..."

"Fine!"

"Thank you."

"Alright. My association with Karl and Quackity is... complicated at best, but I'll try to explain." He paused to pull a chain out from under his shirt. There were two rings strung around it. One was silver with amethysts and garnets in it. The other was black with sapphires and the same garnets.

"Sap, are those..." Nightmare said with uncertainty.

"Engagement rings, yeah."

"Well, why didn't you tell us? We can help plan the wedding!" Nightmare said enthusiastically. Just then, there was a knock at the door. Tommy opened it and saw Wilbur.

"Uh... Wil? How did you find me?"

"Oh, I'm not Wilbur. I'm just here to give this to you." The stranger handed Tommy an envelope before seemingly melting in the ground and reforming into a different person. His hair was covered by a beanie and he wore a blue jacket and sweatpants.

"Whoa."

"Hi there. Is Sapnap home?"

"Uh, yeah. Come on in, I guess."

"Alex!"

"Sap!"

The two men hugged each other tightly and exchanged kisses on the cheek.

"Where's Karl?" Sapnap asked.

"I'm offended. You get to see me and you ask where Karl is?" Quackity faked being offended.

"I'm sorry, Q." Sapnap laughed. "Don't worry, I missed you both. But seriously, where is he?"

"He got called on a mission last minute. Apparently, Crow couldn't come because he's looking for his missing... son." He trailed off after seeing Tommy. "Wait, you're his son, aren't you. He's looking for you."

"I'm not going. I won't go back to him."

"Q, this is Tommy. Tommy isn't Crow's son. He was adopted after getting his power and disappearing from home when he was four."

"Okay, so whose kid is this?"

"Mine," Bad said. "Skeppy's too."

"Okay... Hold on... Bad and Skeppy are his parents and you're they're kid, but so is he, so..." He looked at Tommy. "Eres su Hermano."

"Yes, he's my brother. You really are a spectacle when you try to think."

"Hey!" Quackity hit Sapnap in the arm lightly.

Before anyone knew it, three hours had passed. Karl wasn't back and Phil hadn't managed to find Tommy.

"Hey, Dad?"

"Yes, Tommy?"

"What time is it?"

"Uh... it's been a little over three hours, why?"

Sapnap and Quackity shot a worried look at each other. Sapnap pulled out his phone, pressed a few buttons, and put the phone to his ear while nervously tapping his foot. After a minute he pulled it away and shook his head.

"I'm going to go out for a bit."

"I'm coming too," Tommy offered. "I'm bored. No offense, Dad."

"None taken. Be careful."

| 955 words. Whee. I'm dying inside and my brain is absolute chaos. Best wishes, Crow/Crawfish/Clay |