"You just don't wanna sleep in hea' huh?" He chuckled, gently picking him up and making sure to support his neck in the process. "You fuss so much but don't kno' how to hold yo' own neck up? A damn shame" He shook his head, walking out the room.

"Aight na' mugga jr. You stay smiling at yo' mama but not me, wassup with that?" He mugged Siah back, he cracked a small smile looking up at his dad.

"My nigggaa" Elijah smiled and nodded, walking back into the room where Lai was pouting while sitting up until she saw Siah.

"Hi my papa bear" She cooed, holding her hands out for Elijah to give him to her.

"No, I brought him in here because both of yall spoiled ass act like yall can't sleep without each other" He chuckled, getting back inside the bed and positioning safely on his chest.

"Tell daddy we wouldn't be like this if it wasn't for him wanting to spoil us" She giggled, throwing her leg over Elijah's bottom half and snuggling closer to him.

Elijah just shook his head, he knew it was true though. He was going to spoil both of them until he couldn't anymore "Get some sleep now mugga before your alarm goes off" He leaned down to kiss her head.

"Okay," She mumbled, already doing just that once she saw Siah going to sleep.

_________________

"Mhm, okay big momma, I'll talk to you later— We love you too. Toodalo" Lai said before hanging up the phone as Elijah walked into the living room with her Pho food.

She sighed "Thank you," She said when he took Siah from her and gave her the food. He nodded sitting next to her and smiled at Siah who was wide awake and looking around.

"Tessa died in a car accident last night" Lai shook her head and then took a bite of her food.

Elijah held in his laugh while still looking at Siah "Damn that's crazy. You aight?" He asked, looking over at her.

"Yeah, me and her were never close nor did I care for her so I don't feel anything. I just hope my Uncle Willie is okay, even though they never did have a good relationship. I know he's a little upset at his only child dying" She said, mixing her food around to get more sauce on her noodles.

Lai only cared about how her uncle Willie was feeling but other than that she couldn't be sad for someone that she hated. Hate was a very strong word but she did truly hate Tessa and Her mother.

"They never were close?" Elijah asked while rubbing Siah's head gently. He knew he was going to have good hair and was going to get it from his mama.

"Nope, all because Tessa's mama was bitter and very miserable. She and Uncle Willie have always been separated but just got a divorce a few years ago. Tessa was a product of her mama" Lai shrugged."Her mama hated me, Khalil and Riah so Tes did the same"

"Why?" He asked confusedly and opened his mouth for a bite of her food.

"Because she wanted my dad but he was with my mom. She hated the fact that my mom got him instead of her so she hated us. She didn't even like my Uncle Willie fr she just wanted him because he was the closest thing to my daddy." She explained while feeding him some of the food.

Elijah scrunched up his face while he chewed "When my Uncle Willie wanted a divorce years ago instead of being separated, she was pissed. She started keeping Tes for him and all but it was even worse because Tessa would lie and say my Uncle did something to her because she knew how much her momma hated him" She explained, shaking her head.