31

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TXFebruary 7thThursday

Dallas, TX
February 7th
Thursday

Elijah walked into the house, beyond tired. Practice today was very tiring and long. He just wanted to shower, eat and lay under his girlfriend while rubbing her stomach for the rest of the night.

He turned the alarm off but paused in his steps when he heard moaning.

Not just any moans, Loralai's moans. The same moans and whimpers he knew and could pick out anywhere.

He started chuckling "I just kno' " He shook his head, sitting his gym bag down. He started to take deep breaths before he walked into the room and killed a pregnant lady.

His eyes started to twitch as the moaning continued. Elijah has been cheated on before but this might actually get him locked up.

He took both of his slides off so he could beat her and whoever else in that room with them. He slowly approached the room trying to make little to no noise.

"Fuck" He heard her moan before busting in the door and then threw the shoe towards the bed.

"Oh my gosh!" Lai quickly jumped up with the dildo in one hand and a rose in the other. Elijah's jaw dropped, and he threw the other shoe at her.

"YOU CHEATING ON ME WITH A DILDO AND A FUCKIN' ROSE!" He mugged her as she covered her face in embarrassment.

"This is why ain' want you to get these shits." He fussed "Where the fuck did you get a dildo from and how the fuck did you find this rose" He continue to mug her, he thought he hid the rose from her.

Call him selfish but he didn't like when she used sex toys when he wasn't there to watch or use them on her. He thought she was replacing him and got more pleasure from the toys.

"Oh—" She grabbed the cover herself. She was beyond embarrassed.

"Why are you acting shy now? You couldn't have waited for me" He mugged the dildo. He wanted to throw that piece of plastic away.

"I- I was horny! You weren't here and I didn't know when you were going to get here" She shook her head.

"When you get that" He pointed to the dilo "And how you find that?" He pointed to the rose.

"I got it last week and you didn't do a please good job at hiding it," She said, avoiding eye contact with him.

He nodded slowly "It felt good?" He tilted his head, sitting on one of the loveseats they had.