28

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TXSeptember 25thTuesday

Dallas, TX
September 25th
Tuesday

"NIGGA IF YOU DONT GO BREAK THAT DOOR DONE OR PICK DAT DAMN LOCK!" Cal fussed over the Facetime call with him and Kobe.

"Nigga you can buy a new door, you can't get another Lai" Kobe fussed, Elijah ran his hands down his face. The whole situation blew him.

"Y'all don't think I kno' that" He huffed, shaking his head. It's now been 18 hours and Lai has still yet to come out of the room.

"So break the fuckin' door down nigga" Cal said like it was so obvious.

"I can't, I told y'all I already scared her when I yelled at ha'. I'on wanna scare her even more by breakin' down the door" He sighed. He couldn't imagine how she felt right now.

"Damn, Lai knows how ta' fuck it up in that kitchen dawg," Pete said, eating the food Lai cooked yesterday.

Elijah mugged him "What? I smelt it when I walked in. We can't just let this go to waste" He shrugged, devouring the food.

The storm slowed down and Pete was right in the driveway when it did. Elijah didn't need these types of lies out in the media, especially the way his career has skyrocketed with deal after deal.

Pete was his PR person and was right on it to put a statement out. It explained how everything Bri said in the interview was a lie, except the part of seeing Lai at the game.

Elijah of course had to come clean to Pete and tell him about Bri drugging him on his birthday a few months ago. He was trying to put the whole situation behind him, he never thought Bri would actually lie like that and risk going to jail.

Then again, he never knew trying to put the situation behind him was going to come back on him.

He blamed himself, he thought maybe if he had just gone home or not got another drink that night, none of this would be happening. He would have never almost got raped and taken advantage of.

"Wait, you still got them test results? Just slide them under the door wit'a note of somethin' " Cal suggested.

Elijah's eyes widened, he completely forgot the day afterward when he woke up sick, throwing up, Kobe and Cal took him to the emergency room.

"Oh shit, I forgot about that," Kobe said.

"So you have evidence that she drugged you besides people witnessing?" Pete asked just to clarify what he was hearing was correct.