5

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TxSeptember 19thSunday

Dallas, Tx
September 19th
Sunday

"HE DID WHAT?!? I'ma call you back mommy" Lai huffed and hung up on her mother, Zoe, before facetiming Elijah.

He picked up on the second ring "Wassup love, you good?" He said in a sleepy voice as he squinted his eyes in the camera as he just woke up.

She felt something in her stomach but just brushed it off "Kyrie, why would you give my mom and dad first row tickets when I told you they don't need them" She fussed "They're season pass holders they don't need no front row tickets! You so damn hard head my lord"

Today was the Cowboy's first game of the season. She worked something out with her schedule and was able to attend the game but she had to leave at 9 to catch a flight.

Elijah met her parents by accident when he popped up at her house when they were moving into her and Sha's new house last month. She didn't think he would come since he had practice and would be tired afterward but he still came.

Of course, her parents already loved him but they liked him even more because he was her friend and very respectful.

She told him countless times not to try and upgrade her parents' tickets because they didn't need them. She didn't want him to feel like she was using him for things especially after he told her how his ex's used him. She didn't want him to feel like she was the same.

He chuckled, rubbing his eyes, "And I told you, I ain't care."

"What's wrong wit' them havin' first row, Vip tickets? Yo'un want them to support me or somethin' " He raised his brow, sitting up in bed.

"I just didn't want you to go out your way when their tickets were perfectly fine Elijah"

"Now they're even better and I'll be able to see y'all" He grinned, she shook her head at him, he was truly something else.

"You got the jersey I left at yo' house?" He smirked, she rolled her eyes "Yes Elijah" She chuckled.

He got her a personalized jersey made with his name on it with glitter on his number 10 on the back, which was ironic since her birthday was February 10th and his was December 10th.

In the last 2 or 3 months, the two have become really close to the point they were irresponsible. They were always together besides when he was at camp and practice or she was at work.

"Why are you still in bed? It's game day" She said, popping her phone up on her vanity. It was 9 AM and she thought he would be up extra early since it was the first game of the season.