17

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TxJanuary 31thTuesday

Dallas, Tx
January 31th
Tuesday

"Spencer, just stop calling me. When I'm ready to talk, we'll talk. Otherwise, leave me alone." Mariah stressed, hanging up the phone.

Elijah glanced over at her before back at the road. They were currently on the way back to his house from getting some wings.

He went and got his little sisters over the weekend and it snowed so school for them was canceled for the week so they stayed longer with him. Lai and Elijah thought it would be a good idea to let their sisters meet since they were in the same age range.

Lai was back at home doing Ivy's hair and Hailey was asleep so him and Mariah went to go get food.

"Why are you cryin'? I needa beat him up?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

She chuckled "No, I just don't know what to do anymore with me and him" She sighed.

"Have you ever been cheated on before?" She asked. He started laughing "Yeah since I was 14" He chuckled.

"That's so sad" She laughed "That shouldn't be funny but why did you say it like that?" She chuckled.

He shrugged "It's true but I ain' happening no more'' He chuckled "He cheated on you or something?" He asked. He had no respect for cheaters and he saw Mariah as a little sister as well, he'll fight Spencer if he cheated on her.

"No, not exactly. I found out a week ago when we first started talking he had a girlfriend the first few weeks we were talking. I didn't know until a week ago when the girl tried to fight me about it. Mind you, me and him have been dating for a year now, why is she trying to fight me now? I don't know. But I guess she's mad but I didn't know about them dating at all." She explained, he nodded, listening.

"I'on care bout her wanting to fight me, I'm too pretty to be fighting and it's not that deep to be fighting me over her getting cheated on when I didn't even know in the first place. Unless she puts her hands on me then I'll fight. " She said, he chuckled at her.

He could tell this was Lai's lil sister because she sounded just like her at that moment.

"But my mama always told me 'you lose em' how you get em'. And I feel like if he could cheat on her, what's going to stop him from cheating on me?" She sighed.

"How you know he cheated? Did you ask him or you just goin' off what shawty said?" He asked.

"I asked him and he said they were technically together since she ghosted him for a few weeks cause they were arguing but he still never broke up with her" She shrugged.