My Comedian- Aaron T Pt.2

A/N: CAN WE PLSSSS TALK ABOUT HOW FINE THSI MAN ISSSS LIKE😮‍💨 GAWD DAMN🥴

"I love you." T smiles and stares into your eyes.
Your in complete shock and don't know what to say. I mean of course you love him but it's different when you say it.
"Love you too." You say hoping that he wouldn't get upset cause you didn't say it with the "I".

"You don't have to say it back if you don't want to. I just wanted you to know." He says in a sad tone but with a reassuring smile. He kisses you on the cheek and your face heats up. You pull him closer as your about to kiss his lips but his phone rings.

He pulls away and gets off of you. He picks up his phone and has a angry and frustrated look on his face. He hangs up and sits on the bed with his face in his palms.

"What's wrong?" You question.
"I have to do a lunch date with the girl." T says then stands up.
"Oh.." you try to not look jealous but your facial expressions don't help. He laughs and holds your hands.
"Want to hangout afterwards, we can go to my place." T says with a smirk on his face.
"Sure." You say trying not to smile.
He walks to the front door and gives you a kiss on the forehead. You hug him and he walks to his car then drives away.

~Later~

It's been a couple hours since T left, you sit on the couch and turn on the tv.
As your flipping through channels you see T's face on the news.
"What?" You think to yourself.
It says that him and the girl have been spotted at a cafe and kissing when leaving from there. You feel your heart break, you try to remember that it's all an act but from the photos it doesn't look like it. You hear a knock at your door and walk over to it. You look through the peephole and see T. You open the door and he looks at you with a smile on his face

"Ready - what's wrong?!?" He closes the door and hugs you.
"You kissed her...." You hold back your tears then push him away.
"Y/n she kissed me. We're fake dating, if people don't see it then they'll know it's fake." He says holding your hand.
"You said you loved me." You say looking him in the eye.

"And I do!" He says looking at you.
"Do you?!" You squint your eyes and walk to your room. He turns you around and pulls you into a passionate kiss. At first your try pushing him away but you give in, his lips are so soft and you can taste the coffee he had from earlier. You can smell his cologne and it smells amazing.

You feel your cheeks heart up, you pull him closer by his neck as he holds your waist tight. He moves his hands down to your thighs and picks you up. He takes y'all to the bedroom and sits down on the bed with you straddling him. He kisses your neck and leaves hickeys all over. You feel a bulge in his pants and grind on him. He groans a little and throws his head back.

He pulls your shirt up and unclips your bra. You felt the cold air hit your back and chest, making you shiver. He kisses down your collarbone then to your chest.

You can imagine what happened 👀

You wake up to a phone ringing, you put Aaron's shirt on and walk over to the other nightstand. You pick up his phone and he 30 missed calls and messages from the girl. You sit his phone down and walk back to your side of the bed.

When you lay back down you feel a pair of hands on your waist. You turn around and look at T. He has a big smile on his face and you can't help but laugh.
"What's so funny." T says laughing along with you.
"Nothing." You play your head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat.
"Wanna go to the pool." T ask while stroking your hair.
"Sure, let me go find a bathing suit." You peck his lips then go look for a bathing suit.

You found a red one the suits your body and shows off your curves. You walk out the bathroom fixing it a little bit and go over to the mirror. You can feel Aaron's eyes burn into your skin and though the mirror. You look up and meet his gaze that's already on you. You grab a comb and "accidentally" drop it. You bend down to pick it up and look at Aaron through the mirror. He moves around a little then gets up, walking over to you.

When I tell you I was laughing at this part Bruhhh😭😭🤡 ^

"Can you tie this more tighter." You ask as he stands behind you.
"Sure." He slowly moves his hands up your waist then to your neck. You feel shivers go down your spin and through out your whole body when you feel him lightly touch you.
"Ready." He makes eye contact with you though the mirror and shake your head yes.

When you get to the pool nobody's there so you got the place to yourself. Y'all swim and play games. You swim for a couple hours, but don't realize that it's now night time. The pool changes colors and you sim to the bottom. Aaron joins you and when you come back up your faces are close . You put your hands around his neck and moves closer to him.

You kiss him softly but you hear a noise. At first you don't mind it but you start to hear it multiple times. You look around and see a couple flashes coming from the bushes. You and Aaron get out the pool and run to the car.

You go to Aaron's house cause it was closer and when you walk in you see his manger sitting in the living room with an angry look on his face.
"CARE TO EXPLAIN THIS!!!" He yells at Arron and you feel your blood boil. He takes pictures of y'all at the pool kissing and him leaving your apartment.
"I-I ... How did they even know where she lived." Aaron questions looking at the photos.

"I don't know but this doesn't look good for the band and mostly you." His manager says looking at him then at you.
"Y'all can't see each other anymore." His manager calls for the guards to escort you back home but you refuse to leave.
"WHAT?!?" Aaron chases after you and pushes the bodyguards away. You hold onto him tight and his manager doesn't look happy.
"This needs to end now, people will start talking about you and the band." He calls for security but Aaron puts you behind him.

"She's not going anywhere, I'm breaking up with that other girl." Aaron takes you upstairs and y'all go to his room. You take a shower and change. You lay on his bed and stare up at the ceiling. T walks out the shower with a towel wrapped low around his waist, you stare at him as he walks across the room, making the towel move down a little with every movement he makes.

When he's done changing he crawls on top of you and lays on your chest.
"Do you think there going to let you break up with her." You ask while playing with his hair.
"There going to have to, or else I'm leaving the band." Aaron says in a stirn voice. You kiss his forehead and slowly drift off to sleep with him in your arms.

~The Next Morning~

You wake up but Aaron isn't there. You walk downstairs and see Tae eating breakfast. You ask him where T is and he says that he went to go meet up with his manager and the girl. You decided to go to the living room and watch a movie while you wait for Aaron.

When he got home he had a big smile on his face which made you smile. He runs through the door and to the living room.
"How did it go?!" You say waiting for his answer.
"It went good, they talked to the reporters and everyone and told them what was going on." He says in an exciting tone.

"That's amazing!!" You hug him tightly and he does the same. He grabs your hand and takes you outside. He tells you to look up and see see a plane with a sign on it saying "I love you". You look at Aaron and say "I love you too." You kiss him passionately and look up at the night sky.