The Injured Dove- Tae Young

You work at a animal sanctuary and a boy comes in with an injured dove. He has beautiful brown eyes and fluffy hair. You've know him since y'all were practically kids and have had a crush on him ever since.

"Hey Tae Tae." You say laughing knowing he hates that nickname.
"I though I told you to stop calling me that." He says quietly and blushes. He's so cute.
"Are you doing anything uhh... later?" He ask you looking down.
"No, I don't think so..... why?" You know what he's asking you but you want him to say it.
"We'll umm... I thought that we could uhhh.... hang out." He swallows a big gulp and you can't help but laugh.
" I'd love to tae." You laugh a little and kiss him on the cheek softly. You go on your break and silently scream and call your friends.

~Later~

You just got done getting ready and you get a text from Tae.

Tae:
I'm outside.
                                                               You:
                                             Ok, coming.

You walk out side and he's standing by his car with a big smile on his face. You didn't realize but your face was red like a tomato.

"You look stunning." He says taking one of your hands and walks you over to the passenger side. He opens the door and you say...
"Thank you." While looking down and putting on your seatbelt. He closes the door and goes to his side and gets in.

He takes you to a carnival and the first thing you do is play one of the ring toss games. You try to get 3 in a row but they keep bouncing off (typical). Tae try's and wins you a big stuffed animal. You jump in excitement and hug him tightly. At first he's shocked but then gives in and hugs you back.

Y'all play almost every game and it's pretty late but he wanted to do one more thing. The Ferris Wheel. You had a fear of height's so you just had your eyes closed the whole time. The ride stops and you get scared and hold onto him tightly. He lifts your chin up and you slowly open your eyes.

He comes closer to your face and theres no space between you. He leans in and you do the same. His lips are so soft and gentle. You pull away smiling and so does he. You sit on the Ferris wheel in awe and when it stops y'all go home.

He drops you off and when you make it inside your apartment he text you.

Tae:
I had fun tonight.
                                                          You:
                      Me too, hopefully we can do
                                                          it again.

Tae:
Oh I also wanted to tell you that you left your stuffed animal in my car.

                                                        You:
                               Oh! I'll get it tomorrow.

Tae:
Ok. Good night beautiful.

                                                          You:
                                            Good night.

You scream into your pillow and your neighbor yells "SHUP UP".

~Next day~

You wake up with a text from Tae saying.