Chapter 36

"Be quiet!" He hisses his hand covering my mouth, preventing me from calling for any help. Tears brim my eyes as I struggle against him, shoving his chest. He grips my chin in a pistol grip and stares me dead in the eyes.

"W-what are you doing?" I cry.

He smirks, a dirty finger trailing down my body. I gulp, wriggling uncomfortably. No one would be able to see me, he's trapped me in a dark corner near the quietest street.

"Wouldn't you like to know," he winks.

I jult up in bed, feeling like I can't breathe. I place a hand on my racing heart and look next to me at Titus whom is sleeping. What a nightmare. I creep out of bed and walk down the stairs so I can go outside. The cool air nips at my skin and take a deep breath trying to suppress the bad memories.

"Hello beautiful," a familiar but unwelcome voice says. I freeze, and slowly turn around to the source of the voice. I immediately place my hand on my stomach in remembrance. Roman. How did he get here? There's gates everywhere. At night they're electric so no one can come in. How did he get in here?

Caesar appears behind him, smirking and I fold my arms over my chest in a protective manner. I'm about to scream but he lunges at me, slapping a hand on my mouth.

"If you scream you die," Roman threatens. He lifts me up and carries me to a car, he throws me in and as they're about to close the door all I can think is how I would rather die then allow them to do anything to me. I don't want more bad memories to haunt me. No more nightmares. It would be just a second anyway. Then the pain will be gone.

"TITUS! VAL! ANYONE HELP ME!" I scream the loudest i can possibly scream.

Roman slams the door shut and slaps me, glaring angrily at me. I cup my cheek, the sting painful but I don't care. I can't think of anything else.

They both rush to the front seats and slam their doors, starting the car up as quickly as they can. The tires screech on the ground as Caesar slams his foot on the accelerator. A phone rings and they answer it, putting it on loud speaker.

"Caesar and Roman where are you?" A familiar man hisses on the other line.

"On our way right now," Roman grumbles and hangs up. He turns to the back and looks at me with a glare, I gulp and want to cry they didn't fulfil their promise to kill me if I screamed.

"Why have you taken me?" I question. "Havent you had enough?! I've already been stabbed," I spit.

"Oh baby girl, haven't we told you countless times? It's simply because we know your Titus' girl. You gotta have sone punishment don't you?" Roman chuckles. I sink into my chair and shiver, feeling afraid for what I know will come. I just have to prepare myself.

We arrive at a secluded house, I'm unsure how we got here. It looks like a modernised house, perfect for hiding people when you're rich. I gulp as they get out of the car and I see Dominic in the distance. The one who stabbed me. I of course don't have my phone on me as I wasn't planning on getting taken. I stare through the tinted windows at them, a light is on and shines on their faces. It's still dark of course. I don't know what time it is.

They stare at the car which I'm in, talking in a heated manner and all I can do is cry. It's pathetic. But what else am I going to do? I'm scared.

Caesar opens the door and pulls me out of the car. I yelp as he digs into my skin. I attempt to dig my bare heels into the ground to stop him from taking me to my torture chamber. These are the same men who hurt Jasmine. All because Titus loved her. I know what they're capable of. I know they don't have any morals or any care in the world. They wont care if I scream. They wont care if I cry. They will torture me.

I will be broken again.

"Stop resisting!" He roars and slaps me with the back of his hand. I whimper and the memories, my night mares comes back to me. Slowly enveloping my body until I feel numb and terrified at the same time. Caesar brings me to a dark room. It's not a chamber. It's a room. The windows are boarded with wooden planks and a single chair sits still in the middle of the room. No bed. No couch. Nothing.

He pushes me to the chair, I trip and smash my face on the corner of top of the chair. I yelp and taste the copper taste of blood in my mouth. He grunts and lifts me by under my armpits and puts me in the chair. Him and Roman tie my legs to the chair and tie my arms behind my back very tightly and painfully.

"What is this point in this? You guys already killed someone he loved. Why me?" I cry.

Dominic pushes past them and laughs sinisterly in my face. "I made an oath," he spits whilst glaring at me.

"An oath?" I question.

"I told Titus I would kill anyone he loved for the rest of his life. I told him that. I made a promise. It's his fault you're here. He shouldn't have allowed himself to fall for you but he's f*cking stupid. Oh well, all the more fun for me," he shrugs.

I cry, unable to help myself and I plead with him to let me go. "What the hell did he do to you that's got you so pressed?" I question.

"He left Sinister to die! To rot in a police cell for the rest of his life. He will no longer be able to experience life. He will not experience love. He won't be able to taste a good ass burger even! Titus made excuses. Poor excuses in my opinion. You don't leave a brother behind," he hisses.

Titus never told me this. He never told me anything about these men and why they hated him so much.

"I'm sure there was a good reason," I softly reply.

He slaps me. Hard. "Shut. Your. F*cking. Big. Mouth." He emphasises. "Your pretty prince isn't Prince Charming, he's the devil," he spits.