AfterMath

A/N: This is the last chapter of this book unfortunately...

But We Hit over 1K Reads! Thank you guys! I really Appreciate it!

An American Helicopter lands in New York City...

All Might Steps out of it met with cheers...

All Might: Have No Fear! For The Symbol of Peace is here! 

Deku is smiling when his suddenly nudged by All Might...

All Might: Raise your Arm! Symbol of Peace, Deku!

The People of the city cheer, even the news crews filming on the scene are cheering!

Deku Raises his arm as he Shouts...

Deku: I AM HERE!

The Crowd Roars even louder, there city will be at peace once more!

Ochaco walks up to Deku...

Ochaco (In Thought): You Know what... Fuck it...

Ochaco pulls Izuku in for a long kiss

The Crowd Cheers... and yes the media took the story and ran with it...

Izuku is a stuttering mess... 

Ochaco is just laughing with the rest of her class...

Ochaco: I Love You Izuku...

Izuku: I love you too Ochaco...

Big Block of Text inboud...

Over the years, The War that started from this would fade away, with an American/World Victory, In the Foundation's Place, the World Anomaly Association (WAA) Would come into being, and be controlled by the World's Governments...

682 was truly terminated, reduced to atoms...

In 2024 After only graduating a year earlier, Ochaco and Izuku would start their family, Eri would be officially adopted by them, and they'd continue their wonderful hero work.

Many of the Other students of Class 3-A would follow in Ochaco and Izuku's footsteps, starting families of their own not longer after, so that their kids can all grow up together...

All Might wouldn't Retire as a hero entirely, working part-time so he can help his former students, and then also spoil his grandkids, despite Ochaco's Mild Annoyance...

The Crime rate for New York City would drop extremely low, but not low enough that Class 3-A is without a job, Izuku and Ochaco would be Heroes until they were in their 50's...

The Future looks bright for this world, Thankfully that was all just a scare that...

We Lost Him...