Entry Log: Unknown Universe

Type: Reality 8

Level: 8

Location: Unknown (Different Multiverse)

Inhabitants: Anomalies, Humans.

I have seen many universe throughout my 2 years of working with Error404...but none like this.
-Gradient

Discover/Existence

Log 1-This is...new. I didn't think that...we would end up like this. Me, Spilled Ink, BlueScreen, and Palette Roller, we ended up in another Universe...but not one that I recognized inside of the Digital Sphere. Me and my brothers, we were in a fight for our lives, in order to protect the Omega Timeline, with us having to fight against Ink and Dream, which is the last thing we need. I had to fight against Ink, whole Palette fought against Dream, who had no idea of Palette's existence until now. And during all of this, Infected came out of nowhere and nearly tried to kill is, while in his form as the Black Being. Error404 when way to stressed and nearly getting killed, and it was enough to trigger the B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y transformation. Both the Black Being and B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y clashed...and an explosion happened...and we are now here.

and we are now here

B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y

Log 03-The power that his universe is leaking out...it is immense, much more immense than any other thing that I have seen, with the exception of the MainFrame and the dimensions within the Book of Eyes. This is alarming, as this is unlike any power that I have felt...and we have no idea if the human race is similar to the universes that I have visited, or different. I think it is best that me and my brothers keep ourselves out of sight and not be seen. After all...even though we are very powerful...even we have no idea of what the humans are capable of against us.

Log 010-This place has another thing that I recognize. There is no game code inside of this thing whatsoever. I had visited many dimensions, and many of them have code, with only some exceptions, yet this one is too different. Instead of a game code of sorts, or even a Code of the Multiverse, it is a different type of thing that replaces the code. It takes on the form of scripts and stories, similar to the scrips that Father Ink had, when he was still his usual self. But I do not have time to think about him.

Being Discovered/Spotted

Log 22-A group of humans found us. We were simply hiding in the woods away from civilians, and yet, these humans had found us...and they are unlike any human that we have seen in our lives. They have a star on a vehicle, I think it is supposed to be called a Van, and it had the letters G-O-C on it. They fired at us and nearly tried to kill us. I fought with my magic, as Palette used his powers to protect himself and my other brothers, while I held against them. Than, after I killed the group, who had sent reinforcements, another group of humans had found us, and they had a entirely different logo, this one having 3 arrows that point at the center. They nearly tried to attack me and my brothers, but me and SpilledInk managed to fight them off and we fled...as fast as we can.