"We are taking our day off." Mr. Jung said smiling a bit too much for the Alphas liking.

"And what is has to do with him?" Taehyung asked and before the two professors could get their eyes on him Taehyung pushed Jimin behind Jungkook who guarded the Omega from his own mates.

"Our Rut is coming near. We need him." Mr. Min said plainly and everyone present their could smell the sourness from Jimin's scent. 

"Well, your Rut is coming near, so it seems like a 'me' problem to us." Taehyung replied shrugging while trying his best to control his actions.

"We need him Kid! He is our Omega!" Mr. Jung replied now getting frustrated.

"Exactly! I am your Omega not your sex slave who will satisfy your needs!" Jimin growled coming in front with Both Alphas on his side now proud of their friend.

"You are our mate! Its your duty to be with us in our Rut!" Mr. Min barked making Jimin laugh.

"Duty? You all are talking about duty? Then isn't your duty as an Alpha is to protect me, make me feel loved and not like some type of toy!" 

"Shut up Omega! And come with us!" Mr. Min said in his Alpha tone but got surprised to see Jimin still standing with no sign of weakness.

Jimin smirked at the surprised expression.

"What? You thought you can make me submit? Oh big bad Alpha I have lived my all life with two most powerful Alphas you can ever encounter and you think you? A mere arrogant Alpha in a shell can make me submit? Dream on babes." 

The both Alphas on his side smirked at his comment, they both are proud of their best friend or mother, who even though is an Omega but knows how to stand up for himself unlike those who merely submit in fear.

"You think too high of yourself! Wait till they both get their mates and leave you like a trash! Then you will beg for us to accept you!" Mr. Jung shouted pointing his fingers at both of them who scoffed at their mentality.

"Well, I don't need an Alpha for me to live my life. I can live on my own without an Alpha who 'need' me for their benefit. More over, You can pass your Rut just the way you did before, Take each others dick up your ass, oh wait! It hurts your self esteem now that you have an Omega to do that work? Welp! Work on it becoz I am not taking some arrogant, useless Alpha's limp dick up my thicc ass, It isn't worth it you know."

They both stood their mouth agape as they watched the Omega turn around and go while swaying his hips side by side.

The Alphas growled as it triggered their rut.

"Stop growling like a puppy." Taehyung said scoffing while removing his jacket revealing his curved sculpture. Unknown to him two Alphas hungry eyes were roaming all over him.

Jungkook who saw all this growled loudly making everyone present their flinch. He stood near Taehyung who frowned at his behavior.

"EYES OFF HIM!" 

Both professors flinched visibly and gulped at the loud growl.

"Take you horny self away from here or the only thing you could do on bed will be take others dick up your ass cause you wont have one in first place!" He muttered lowly but dangerously making both of them shiver.

They ran away grumbling making both of them sigh. Jungkook looked at the other who had his jacket wrapped around his waist.

"Is it that hot?" He asked frowning cause he wasn't feeling hot.

"Yes bitch! Its just you wore nothing but a hoodie without a vest inside!" Taehyung said rolling his eyes knowing the other forgot to wear it again.

"N-No I wore it!" Jungkook said trying to cover up his mistake but shrieked as Taehyung pinched his nipples from above the hoodie.

"That's what you get for lying! Now chocochips would be red!!"

🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧

roses are red, nuts are brown.

skirts go up, pants go down

body to body, skin to skin.

When its stiff you stick it in.

it goes in dry and comes out wet.

The longer its in the stronger it gets.

It comes out dripping and starts to sag.

Its not what you think!

Its just a tea bag...

~~~glimpse