Rapt in the moment, she yanked her tank over her head and settled back into position—one hand tweaking her taut nipple, the other sinking into her folds.

But no matter how she tried to stimulate herself, she couldn't get herself to cum.

He licked his lips as he watched her squirm under her own touch. As her whines grew louder, his hand slid under the sheets, gripping onto his hardening length, matching her rhythm.

"Baby," she panted as she caught his arm picking up speed.

"Keep going, Liv." He slowed down his pace because he knew what he wanted next.

Throwing her head back, she rubbed herself furiously, crying out. "Fuck, I wanna cum." Her back arched as she added more pressure. "I wanna cum on you. Baby, please."

Pulling her out of her misery, he tugged on her ankle. His free hand threw the sheet off of himself, and he nodded at her. "Sit on it and cum then."

In a rush, she swung her leg over his hips, crying out as she pushed down onto him. He filled every inch of her, and the pleasure became overwhelming as she bounced on his lap.

Her dream fulfilled, she began to shudder around him. Incoherent grunts pouring from her throat as the warmth seeped from her center, to the pit of her stomach, and up her spine. Her whole body shook as she rolled her hips into him, again, and again, and again, chasing the peak she knew was coming.

The last sight she saw was his face—a perfect snapshot of bliss, before her vision went white. Muscles squeezing down on him, she rode the waves of pleasure to the sounds of her labored breathing and the wetness leaking out of her.

"Just like that," Spencer groaned, watching through heavy eyelids as she writhed above him.

She had lasted seconds on him.

Whimpering his name, she ground her hips into him, spreading her juices along his pelvis, savoring the delicious feeling of cumming while full of him.

"Keep going, baby," he growled, sucking in his breath as he felt the warmth trickle down over his balls.

As she came down from her high, she dropped onto his chest, nuzzling her face into his neck. "I haven't cum like that in too long."

"I need to fix that then." He rolled them over.

Spreading her legs wide, he positioned his tip at her swollen lips and slid back in easily.

"Fuck," she breathed, feeling his hard length move inside her. Merely seconds after her first orgasm, the knot in her belly tightened again. "You're gonna make me cum again."

As his fingers dipped into the soft swells of her hips, his expression set in determination. "That's the plan," he grunted.

With each thrust, a groan escaped her. "Oh, god," she panted, feeling the ecstasy start to roll through her body a second time, seizing every muscle along its way. "Fuck... shit... it feels so good."

His forehead fell to hers as he dragged in and out. "Feel me, baby."

"Fuck—I—hmmmm."

"Feel me like you wanted to feel me in your dream."

She whimpered as he slowed his pace, rolling his hips to hit deep inside her.

"Faster," she groaned.

He stopped, his length halfway in, halfway out. "Tell me what you were dreaming about."

She struggled to piece together her thoughts. "You were fucking me," she whimpered.

Unable to hold still, he pulled away from her and slammed back in. "How?"

"Like this," she whined.

He pulled out and snapped in again. "Like how?"

"Hard," she cried out as he nailed her spot. "We were fucking and I was so—ugh." Another perfect shot. "So... close."

"I'd never leave you hanging."

She nodded fervently, her jaw falling open as he regained his rhythm. Her hands shot to his face, pulling his mouth to hers. His hot breath mingled with hers as they kissed and moaned, trying to keep their lips locked together, but losing control to their erratic movements. Their hips rocked, animalistic in their rutting. Desperate to come together, neither of them registered the slamming headboard or the lewd sounds coming from their hips repeatedly smacking together. They were too lost in their primitive needs to concern themselves with thin walls and sleeping roommates.

Their mind and bodies were synced on one mission—to fuck.

In their frantic energy, he slipped out, slapping hard against her stomach before he fisted himself and plunged back in. It happened once, then twice, before he adjusted his angle, and her mewls heightened. As she drew closer, she grew tighter, and he twitched under the pressure.

Her knees dragged up to his waist as her face twisted. Her tell. That was all he needed to lose his rhythm to the feeling of his seed coming up his dick. He exploded into her just as her own pressure released.

Streams of hot liquid gushed out onto his base as she lost control of her body, the prolonged beating providing her with the desired aftereffect. Ecstasy. Even better than she had dreamed of, rolling through her in waves while he throbbed inside her, emptying himself of every last drop until he collapsed on top of her.

Sweaty bodies pressed together, they succumbed to their exhaustion, jolting as one through the aftershocks. Their ragged breathing didn't immediately slow, and as a result, he slid in and out in tiny increments with every catching breath. Relishing in the final moments, they mindlessly rocked into each other, his hips rolling lazily into her body, splayed out beneath him. He knew she loved the sensitivity, and he was addicted to her hold. Even more-so in the middle of the night, when the obligations of the day were out of mind, and all he had to worry about was how long he could stay embedded in her silky walls.

By the time he finally slid out of her, they were sticky and wet and barely managing to keep their eyes open. He rolled their limp bodies to the drier side of the bed and didn't think twice before falling back asleep in a blissed out, messy tangle of limbs.