His eyes were piercing, watching me as if he could see every thought flowing through my mind, and I somehow couldn't escape him, staring back at him through teary eyes as my climax built.

I finally managed to break eye contact and squeezed them closed, a tear slipping out when I was about to cum- but his fingers suddenly left me.

I still and open my watering eyes with a whine when he brings the fingers that were previously inside me up to his mouth, sucking my juices off them with a tantalising gaze.

Anger suddenly flares in me, "You fucking-" I begin to exclaim, but he takes advantage of my open mouth, and pulls his fingers out of his own to stuff into mine.

I gag around them, not expecting anything to be shoved down my throat as he leans down to speak to me, "Did I say you could speak?" He asks, another tear slipping out the corner of my eye.

I shake my head, and he smiles in satisfaction and nods once, removing his fingers from my mouth.

I gasp in a breath of air and lay my head down, chest rising and falling with each of my breaths.

Gigi lays his whole body weight on top of me again, laying his head down between my sore boobs. He smiles at me with his teeth and my eyes zero in on those sharp canines I've heard all the rumours about.

Looking at them properly now- I'm inclined to say they're true-

Gigi seems to realise where my attention has gone, and runs his tongue along his teeth, "You've probably heard all the painful things I've done with these, hm?" He husks lowly, and I nod my head at him hesitantly.

He chuckles, "How about I show you the more pleasurable things I can do with them?" He says with a smirk, and my breath hitches as he licks a line between the valley of my boobs.

He closes his lips around my oversensitive nipple and sucks gently, my breathing picking up from the over-stimulation and making me whimper.

I then feel his teeth graze me, sending a spark of electricity straight to my clit. His other hand comes up to knead my other boob, making sure to give them equal attention.

His eyes hold contact with mine as he releases the nipple slightly, his breath hot against my skin. "What's the word?" He asked me.

"Diamond." I breathe, scared of what he's about to do that apparently needs reminding of the safe word.

He lowers his lips onto my boob again, this time sucking more than my nipple into his mouth, essentially giving me one big hickey.

I moan at the weird sensation, which triggers Gigi to groan around the mouthful of flesh as well.

I look down at him, his green eyes already finding mine, he halts his movements and I lay there confused at what he was trying to do.

His teeth start sinking into my skin.

It doesn't hurt at first, there's only a pleasant pressure building from his slow movements. It felt weird to say the least- but I liked it.

Gigi seemed to as well when he shifted around between my legs, his eye twitching as his hard dick brushed up on me multiple times.

It wasn't until I felt his sharp canines imprint my skin that the pain flared up. Tears were steadily dripping from my eyes, and Gigi traced every one of them with his burning stare.

Those canines- the ones I imagined him ripping a man's throat out with-

"Diamond!" I cry when the pain gets to skin tearing level.

Gigi's mouth is immediately off my skin, his hands reaching up to undo the restraints as my tired arms dangle free.

"You did so well baby, I'm so fucking proud." He mumbles, gathering me up in his arms and flipping us over, so I was lying on his chest.