It seems to backfire on me though, when I feel a light nip on my skin and I gasp, releasing his head as he looks back at me with a small glare.

He moves up my body suddenly, grabbing my wrists and pinning them down above my head, his face only hovering an inch from mine.

"Do you remember our word?" He breathes, my chest rising and falling- touching his with every inhale.

I nod my head breathlessly,

"Words baby. Say it." He demands sternly, the harsh tone of his voice a contradiction to his words.

"Diamond." I say softly, and he assesses me for a second before nodding and reaching over me, getting something out of his draw.

I can't see what he's doing by the way he has me pinned to the bed, though he's careful not to jostle my bandaged hand.

I hear a clink of metal before I feel it clip to my wrists, making me widen my eyes and try to retract.

But I'm too late, I meet resistance as I tug on my wrists, which are now securely attached to the headboard.

Gigi looms over me again, smiling down at me sardonically. His hands comes to stroke my cheek carefully as I look at him wide-eyed, "τώρα μπορώ να σε φωνάζω μαμά ό,τι θέλω..." He says in Greek, the words rolling off his tongue like butter, despite me not knowing what he said.

(now I can call you mommy all I want...)

He switches back to English as he leans further down my body, kissing my neck a little as he goes, "Your hands were in the way- they're useless unless they're jerking me off but that's not what I want from you right now." He smirks cruelly, and I know he's only joking, but I whimper nonetheless as I try to tug my wrists free again.

"Gigi." I whine, and he just ignores me, though his lips tilt up a little more in satisfaction.

He only has one thing on his mind and settles himself on top of me again, head level with my tits.

He moves to the left one this time, licking my areola teasingly before I arch my back and put my nipple in his mouth, which he happily accepts and sucks down on, hands curling behind my raised back to keep me to him.

He uses one hand to snake down to my pussy, running a finger through my overly sensitive slit once and I cry out at the sensation- all this foreplay having me already soaked.

"Gigi." I cry out again to get his attention, my hands trying to reach down and grab him, but yet again meet resistance from the restraints.

He looks up at me now, nipple between his lips, "μανούλα?" He replies back deeply through a mouthful of boob, smiling to himself like he made his own private joke.

(mommy?)

I have no idea what he said- and I didn't care as I closed my eyes and responded to him, "Please touch me." I say back, and he responds by running his finger through my slit again, my hips bucking off the sheets.

I groan when his fingers find my clit and pinch it once, all the while he continues sucking my boobs eagerly.

Okay, mommy kink: confirmed.

And I'm actually not as mad as I thought I'd be about it-

When he thrusts two unexpected fingers into me, I cry out, Gigi releasing my boob from his mouth and watching my face contort as he goes knuckle deep.

The cool air hits the nipple he'd just been licking on, his saliva making it pebble against the disparity of his hot mouth and cold air.

The hand he was supporting my back with lowers, and slips up to my head, playing idly with my hair as he looms over me, fingers thrusting lazily into my pussy.