15.

"He left you a surprise" 

The twins stared in disbelief at the blonde, the boy who resembled their parent. Menma lowered his sword pregnant, keeping his eyes on the younger boy. "It's surprising how much you look like your father. You're probably the most similar of all of you, mostly in appearance." Boys, as if taken out of a trance, everyone looked at the red-haired woman who approached them.

The unknown woman Boruto had a blood red shade of hair tied at the back of her head. Was she wearing a short white dress or tunic? It was difficult for the boy to tell, she was fastened with a matte-navy blue basque with a bright, also navy blue, bow, and a red long-sleeved top was worn over the dress-tunic. And what could not escape the attention, she had glasses, the most ordinary glasses in the world and some kind of hairpin in her hair, which, however, he did not see, he could only see her color, yellow.

"Boruto, I'm happy that you are here," the woman said enthusiastically, he didn't know who she was and was a little concerned about the fact that she knew his name, but judging by his 'brothers' reaction, she was not a threat. "We're all together at last!" The smile of the red-haired woman was a bit familiar to the blonde. It was warm, pleasant and so... sincere. "I am Karin, Naruto's cousin, your aunt." She introduced herself. It was more of a shock than while at Sunagakure he had heard that someone from the family looked after his brothers, but he thought it was something like the Kazekage and his father, not a blood related relative.

The boy stood like a pillar of salt and stared at the woman, but he was more wondering about his brothers' chakra... she was to some extent familiar, something told him that there was something more in them, as if they were a connector, a vessel, this feeling also applied to him . Without much thought, he followed his 'family' and after a while they reached their destination.

The three of them sat on the couch, the twins on one side and the blonde on the other. There was an awkward silence between them, very awkward. Neither Menma nor Boruto knew what to say or where to start, 'So similar, but so different,' the woman thought, and left the room to open the door. Kawaki sitting between them, the oldest of the three, could not stand it. "Will you say one finally?" he asked, receiving both brothers' attention. They both looked at him, then at each other, until Menma spoke up. "Sorry..." the blonde looked at the older man and sat up straight, it was very awkward. "It's okay... I would probably react the same if someone were claiming to be my deceased father's son...." he said, looking away.

Right, their father was dead, they were their only family, they shouldn't argue, much less try to kill. Their father wouldn't want that. "Thank God you finally did something to that hair." their aunt entered the room together with... 'Konohamaru-san?' the blonde thought. "Konohamaru-nii-san?"

"Hello I can see that all three of them are together just like Naruto-nii-san wanted." said a brunet full of smiles, he surprised the boys. "Father wanted us to meet" the thought flashed through the heads of all three of them. "He knew that..?" the blonde didn't finish, maybe he was too surprised, maybe he didn't want to, at least he didn't have to, both adults understood what he meant. "Yes, he even made us promise to take care of you.'' Did that surprise them even more? Maybe a little, in the end, not everyday you find out that your dead father arranged it all and made sure that, even because of his death, everything went as he wanted it to.

"Dad really did it?" The first, who was able to ask this question was Kawaki. The first resigned from the state of 'shock'. "He always thought about the others first, as you can see." Karin didn't seem moved by the question, and neither did Konohamaru. But it's true, the blonde always thought about others, rarely put himself first, which ended tragically for him. "And he always wanted you to be family, from the moment he discovered Hinata was pregnant, he planned your meeting."