14.

"So what's the difference?!"

A woman with children was sitting in a small clearing between the trees, right next to the brook. As soon as Kiba saw them, he smiled gently at this beautiful sight. His wife sat with her son, who cuddled up to her, and his daughter played with her mother's hair. The brown-haired man approached them calmly, smiling all the time.

Hinata sensed her husband's presence and looked up at him, "And?" at the sound of the question, the smile from the man's lips faded quickly and was replaced by a grimace. At first he was hesitant to answer the woman or not, but decided it was better to answer than to reckon with minor consequences later. "The only one who knows where he's going is Konohamaru." he said without looking at the woman. "We both know he won't tell us."

Yes, Konohamaru Sarutobi genuinely detested Hinata.

She had a son with his 'brother' and did not tell him, she concealed it, or maybe thanks to this information that she kept him, maybe he would have a reason to fight for his life. Although he had a reason, he had to kill himself. Why? Nobody knew.

Konohamaru hated Hinata, she had been blindly in love with Naruto for years, when he died she was one of those who cried the hardest, and a few months later she married Inuzuka.

Was her love really like that?

He hated Hinata, for the way she treated the only sunbeam left in Konohagakure,
for the fact that the sunbeam almost went out because of her.

He hated Kiba for never standing up for a blonde.
For watching and agreeing that Hinata was right, even if she wasn't.

He really loved her, and she only used him to forget the pain after Naruto's death, and no one found out who Boruto's real father was, although that didn't help either...

"So we'll stop looking for him." She finally said the purple-haired woman surprised her husband and even more children with it, after all the twins were attached to their brother, even if he was only half their brother. "What-"

"Why" both adults looked at their son, a small copy of the father with his mother's eyes, so he resembled a bit of Hinata's deceased cousin, so he got a similar, not the same, similar name. Hinata did not want to name him after his cousin for fear that history would repeat itself. "Keji..." the surprised brunette spoke up, the boy rarely spoke. "Don't you want to find our brother?" Brown-haired's twin was also disappointed, she didn't want to think that their parents really wanted to abandon their older brother.

Silence, neither of the adults knew what to say, they just kept quiet. Until after a long moment, the mother said, "He's not your brother." Kiba couldn't believe his ears, it wasn't true, Boruto was their brother and first in line to be the head of the Hyuga and Uzumaki clan, or so they thought. "Hinata-"

"Besides, Naruto would never let anyone hurt his child, and Konohamaru as his 'brother' would take care of it." the three of them looked surprised at the violet-haired girl. The kids because they found out who their brother's father was, and Kiba, without expecting Hinata to say something like that. "I'm sure Naruto left something for Boruto."

"Mom..." Hima said, attracting the attention of adults. "What do you mean by 'not your brother'?" they were not surprised by the question, they expected it. "He has a different father than you." The violet-haired girl calmly replied, not bothering to look at her daughter. "But you are his mom, aren't you?" this time the younger brunet spoke up, and both adults were staring at him. "I am," she replied, slightly irritated, why ask something so obvious?

Keji got up from the ground and together with Hima they stood in front of their mother, Kiba and Hinata were only looking at the two children, children who were torn by emotions. How dare they offend their brother! The person who looked after them, looked after them and, to some extent, raised them, and they? His parents had rejected him and refused to look at him. After a moment, they both opened their eyes in which there was rage, disgust and incomprehension. Imagine their amazement to see the Byakugan in Keji's eyes at such a young age, without any seals and with a wild fury in Him's eyes, their gazes merged with the tone of their voice and their screams.

"So what's the difference!?"

They both stared wide-eyed at the two children in front of them, they would never think that anyone in the village would stand behind the blonde, anyone except Kakashi, Konohamaru, Shikamaru, Choji and Temari. These five people really liked the blonde, mostly because he reminded them of Naruto. But not their children, it was unexpected, but the shock quickly faded from Hinata's face and was replaced by irritation. "Don't yell at me kid." she said coldly looking into the eyes of the children. "Boruto is like his father, if he left the village it means he had a reason for it."

Kiba just watched, looking with sadness and resignation, 'Maybe it would be better if Boruto were never born?' He asked himself. 'Or maybe Naruto should have married Hinata? Though he probably wouldn't be able to take long with her.' He laughed sadly, softly enough that neither his wife nor the children could hear.

The children glared at their mother, they will not forgive her, not so quickly. One, the same thought went through their heads, 'You threw him out.' It was the reason they believed it, though the villagers had no difference for what reason, the most important thing was that they got rid of another problem from the village, the fox demon spawn, oh if they only knew how little they had made a mistake about the title for the deceased.

At the same time, Boruto made his way through the forest to reach the location indicated to him by the Kazekage, Uzushiogakure, the village of the Uzumaki clan, his father's clan. "I should be close." Suddenly he felt a chill of metal on his neck, opened his eyes and saw a katana against his neck. "Who you are?" one of the attackers said, when Boruto looked up he met red eyes, 'Sharingan and... mustache' then added who the attackers were. "Kawaki and Menma..?" he said, looking at both teenagers, they did not differ from what he saw in the pictures. They both inherited black hair from Sasuke, although Kawaki had some of them golden like their father, they both had sharingan. They were the same complexion as him, and both had a mustache on their faces, not forgetting the orange rose in their hair.

"How do you know our names?" Menma said coolly, being sure that he was right there was no point in hiding anything from them, they were his brothers. "From Shikamaru-san," he said without taking his eyes off Menma, who was holding the chardo blade at his neck. 'Can he be..?'

"Your name?" asked the elder, Kawaki deactivating the sharingan, if he was right there was no way to have it activated. "Boruto... Uzukaze Boruto." he replied calmly, looking at the older one. "Liar!" Menma was not easily persuaded, he was stubborn, sometimes too stubborn. Boruto, tired of the whole journey and the situation in which he found himself, as well as the flood of information and the truth, which he discovered less than a month ago, said one short sentence and then looked at the boy. "I'm starting to get sick of you."

At that time, a red-haired woman was running towards the three teenagers. 'I can't stand them!' She thought as she ran to where the boys were. "Oi idiots!" She screamed, but the sight of a certain blonde haired boy who looked just like her deceased cousin stopped her from screaming any further.

Like a furious Naruto who was pissed off by someone pissed off when he was tired.

{Chapter 3/5}