The New Journey

author's note: please vote and tell me what you think. I have decided to upload every 20 votes. The more votes the ether it will get I promise. I know this chapter is short but if no one votes I'm just going to delete this story. Please tell me your ideas for the story.

Laci's POV

We rode on as I told this boy everything that had happened in the last few days. I was so mad I didn't even care that he was a complete stranger. After an hour or so of riding aimlessly, I finished ranting and asked him, " what is your name?"

He shook his head and laughed. He smiled and said, " you tell me all that not even knowing my name. I would like to see you when your drunk. My name is Chris by the way."

I chuckled to myself and we continues riding. This time in silence. It was getting dark now and the sun was beginning to set. I told him I had to go back and began to turn around in the direction of the farm, Chris said to me as I left, " be ready by eight tonight."

I was about to ask what for when he took of at a gallop in the other direction.

Hunter's POV

I walked into the barn just after watching Laci race out on Pacos. Brock was sitting in a pile of hay on the barn floor. He looked really upset. I helped him up and said," Go jome and get cleaned up. We are going for a boy's night out tonight." with that he walked out of the barn, got in his truck and drove off.

Later that night I went and pikes up Brock at his house then headed to the bar. We showed our fake I.D.s and got in easily. We started ordering drinks. There were to girls sitting beside us in their mid twenties. Brock was hammered and began dancing with one of them. He kissed her and they walked out of the. Bar as they walked out I watched the girl hand him a bag with some white powder in it.

I followed them out. I yelled at Brock not to take it. He just laughed and continued walking with the girl. I grabbed the drugs from his hands. He turned around laughing. He lifted his fist and I felt it connect with my cheek. Somebody came running over to us with a gun pointed at us. The person said," Freeze! Your under arrest for the possession of narcotics and you are under arrest for harassment." the gun was lowered and my hands were shoved behind my back. I could hear the click of the handcuffs as he put them on. I was led to a police car that was parked around the corner. I sat on the back seat regretting the whole night.