Umm...... Date?

Brock's POV

When I pulled up she came running out the door and hopped in the truck. I stepped on the gas and rocks flew. We were on our way to town when she piped up, "This isn't a date." I looked over at her and saw her eyes fixed on me intently. I laughed and her mouth turned into a frown.

I tried to explain myself, " I know it's not a date. I'm sorry for laughing. Your face was just so cute I couldn't help myself."

She didn't yell or anything, instead she laughed and said, "It's cool.'

We drove the rest of the way in silence. When we arrived at the theater, I parked and walked around to help her get out of the truck. I put my hand out and she grabbed it and didn't let go. She was still holding my hand as we walked up to the ticket booth. I looked at her to ask what movie she wanted to see, but ended up just staring at her. She looked so hot with curly hair. After a couple minutes she cleared her throat and said, "So what do you want to see?"

I snapped out of my trance and replied, "How about Transformers: Dark of the Moon?"

Her face lit up and she agreed saying, "Yes, I have wanted to see that movie for so long!" I was glad I had finally met a girl that liked the same movies as me. I paid for the tickets. I went to get in line for popcorn, when she tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and looked at her questioningly. She said quietly, "I don't really like popcorn, I'm going to get in line for some candy if that's ok?" I laughed and told her I would go with her. We ended up buying a bunch of different candy. We had Lollipops, a few boxes of Gobstoppers, Cotton Candy, Sour Patch Kids, Gummy Bears, and some Fuzzy Peaches.

We took our seats in the theater and watched the movie eating our candy. After the movie was done she was super hyper from all the candy. I didn't know it was possibly for someone to be that hyper. Everything she said she was screaming and she kept laughing at everything and everyone. I was getting a tad bit embarrassed. I made a mental note to never give her that much candy again.

We were walking towards my truck and she was skipping in front of my. She all of a sudden stopped and whipped around. I stopped. She was looking right into my soul with those green eyes. She took a couple steps towards me until I could smell her perfume. She smelled like vanilla and honey.

My breathing started to get heavy and her lips curled up into a smile. I looked down at her questioning her smile. That's when she stood on her tippy toes and kissed me. I stood there in shock. Her smile faded against my lips, and when she pulled away, I saw that she was frowning. She quickly apoligized and walked to the truck. I ran to catch up to her.

She was waiting by the truck door, for me to unlock it. I walked up beside her and made a movement to unlock the door, but grabbed her hand instead. She looked surprised and I took the opportunity to give her a quick kiss on the lips. I pulled away smiling. I opened the door for her and walked around to the driver's side. I got in . She still looked surprised and I was starting to regret the kiss.

I was staring at her trying to decide what to do next, when she said, "Take a picture, it will last longer."

I laughed and replied, "I would, but it would never compare to your gorgeous looks." she blushed. I put the keys in the ignition, but stopped.

She had her hand on mine and started pulling it towards her. I looked at her and saw a smirk play across her face. I wanted to wipe that smirk off so bad. I did the only thing I could and kissed her. She wasn't shocked this time or anything. She began kissing me back. I put an arm around her, pulling her onto my lap. She tasted of cotton candy and I began to lick her lips. She opened her mouth and I slipped my tongue in. Her hands made their way up my shirt. We took a second to catch our breath and were at it again.

We finally stopped after a couple minutes and she moved back to her seat, panting. We drove home in silence. I could feel her staring at me the whole time. When I glanced over she was smiling at me. I pulled up in front of her house and she pecked me on the cheek. She was about to get out , but I quickly caught her arm and asked, "Is it a date now?"

She giggled, "Yes, it was the best date ever." She winked and got out. She ran to the house. I pulled my truck around and headed down the laneway smiling like the happiest man in the world. Scratch that. I was the happiest man in the world and no one could ruin that. She is my dream girl.