"...He's with me." Deaton interrupts.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Peter opens the door to Derek's loft, causing Lydia to freeze in her place. Peter pauses too, not expecting to see the banshee.

"You." Lydia says in disbelief.

"Me." Peter guilty agrees.

"...You."

"Me." Peter sighs. "Derek, we have a visitor..."

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Scott and Isabel look at the creature in front of them, standing beside Deucalion.

"It's a firefly." Isabel explains to the blind Alpha.

"Unusual for this region." Deucalion points out.

"It's because of Jennifer, isn't it?" Scott asks.

"Just before all this started, a deer crashed into our car, the cats went crazy at the animal clinic, birds flew into the high school... That was all her?" Isabel questions in disbelief.

Deucalion nods, "They say animals can sense natural disasters when they're about to happen. Maybe they can sense supernatural ones as well."

"Does she scare you?" Scott asks.

"She concerns me, if she's willing to kill that many innocent people for her cause - people like your mother and Stiles' father." Deucalion answers, causing Isabel to drop her head with a sigh.

Deucalion places a hand on her back at the sound of her sigh, Scott watching closely and narrowing his eyes slightly.

"Are you willing to kill innocent people?" Scott pushes.

"I'll kill any living thing that gets in my way." Deucalion answers.

Scott and Isabel share a concerned look, Isabel breaking eye contact first as she glances back over to Deucalion.

Scott's eyes remain on the girl, his brain working overtime as he internally fights with what to do. He needed to tell her, but when?

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"You don't know where it is? But Stiles said you'd been there..." Lydia sighs.

"We have. But, after a few memorable experiences there, Talia - Derek's mother, and my older sister - decided that she didn't ever want us going back. She knew how dangerous it was and took the memory of its location from us." Peter explains.

"...But then, how are we supposed to find it?"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Isabel and Scott follow behind Deucalion as he makes his way toward his pack that corned Morrell.

"How did you know, Marin, that we'd come for you?" Deucalion asks.

"Because Jennifer and I are the same... And I know you've always been suspicious of us, of what we can do." Morrell answers, safe behind her circle of mountain ash.

"With good reason! We know you sent that girl - the one who helped Isaac." Kali explains.

"What was her name?" Deucalion questions.

"Braeden. And I sent her to do what I've always done - maintain the balance." Morrell answers.

"What do you know about Jennifer?" Kali further questions.