"Why is it in Isabel's folder?" She takes the paper, examining it. "No, it's different. Slightly, but it's different." She tells the boy.

"That's good, too." Danielle compliments, impressed by the drawing.

Lydia flicks through her file, pulling out a paper with her own drawing of a tree on it. She places them side by side - pointing out the subtle differences.

"No, but that's the same one, though..." Stiles says, looking at the pictures.

"Same as what?" Lydia frowns.

"The same one I always see you drawing in class." Stiles explains.

Lydia shrugs, "It's a tree. I like drawing trees. Isabel must too. Maybe it's a Martin thing."

"No, but it's the exact same one. Don't you see? Give me your bag." Stiles says, going into her bag without getting permission and pulling out her sketchbook. He opens it, finding a drawing and placing it next to the pictures from hers and Isabel's file. "There - see?"

Stiles continues to flick through the book, showing her that she has been drawing the exact same tree over and over. Lydia's face falls in horror.

"Okay, you can have my session. You got bigger issues." Danielle says, quickly grabbing her bag as she backs out of the room.

"What is this...?" Lydia shakily asks, Stiles still turning the pages.

Stiles stops on a page and stares at it for a moment, frowning and turning the sketchbook upside down - showing that the branches were actually roots.

"I know where they are. It's the Nemeton. That's where she's keeping them. It has to be." Stiles explains, as they exit the office.

"Stilinski!" Rafael shouts, causing the two to freeze.

"Agh... All right, look - go to Derek, okay? He and Peter, they've been there before, so they'll know where it is. Tell them it's the root cellar, all right? They'll know." He instructs, Lydia nodding and leaving.

"Did you know your dad's car is in the school parking lot and has been since last night?" Rafael begins to interrogate.

"No, what does that mean?" Stiles sighs.

"It means he's officially missing." Rafael explains, taking him into an empty room to continue. "Stiles, why am I getting the feeling you know something that could help us find your dad?" He frowns.

"If I did, why would I not tell you?"

"If it meant helping your dad, why wouldn't you?"

"So, you're asking me to tell you what I wouldn't not tell you?" Stiles asks sarcastically.

"First, I have no idea what you just said. Second, how about you just help me help you?" Rafael sighs.

"Well, I don't know how to help you help me tell you something that would help you if I don't know it!" Stiles shrugs.

"Are you doing this on purpose?"

"I don't know anything, okay? Can I just go?" Stiles tiredly asks.

"Where are your other friends?"

"You mean Scott?" Stiles scoffs.

"I mean Scott... I mean Isabel Martin, Isaac Lahey, Allison Argent, these twins, Ethan and Aiden... I've been told your whole little clique didn't show up at school today other than Lydia Martin."

"I don't have a clique." Stiles shakes his head.

"Stiles, come on, There's been a pretty disturbing amount of violent activity in this county in the last few months - several murders tied to this school. I don't know what's going on here, but it's serious. And hey - your dad is missing." Rafael says exasperatedly before sighing. "Fine. But I don't want you going home alone. You have someone you can stay with tonight?"