I got tired of giving yo mama passes. I told her if she called me one more bitch it was up for her ass. And what she do, get in my face and call me a bitch, I felt her spit hit my nose so I popped her ass. And as far as his mama I could never, I wouldn't even play with my auntie Regina like that.

Wait who you fucking G?

Girl what, no. That's my family. We found out last year Legend had a twin. His name is Lennox.

And yo ass just had to pull a branch off the family tree.

Aja could you stop being so petty.

Aight aight, but I say just ask him. Don't set yoself up for more hurt.

But then he's going to know I went through his phone.

That's yo fault, you went digging and found the jackpot now you gotta deal with it.

I hated to admit but she was right.

I guess your right.

You know I am.

Thanks Aja.

You know I got you, stay out of peoples phones.

Whatever.

Ay Lauren you know it's been crazy buzz over here on the west.

About what?

Mfs saying that Legend got Ariel pregnant and took her away from her family. They saying he got a crib OT and he basically keeping her hostage there. Her mama suppose to be going to the police soon. She just tryna build her case.

And the drama continues I thought to myself.

Aja you know how the hood be gossiping. Legend ain't never messed with Ariel. That's just some sick delusional story her crazy ass came up with.

I know but I had to put you hip.

Thanks.

Fasho.

I hung up the phone and finally decided to head home. I texted EJ before doing so then left.

Hope had texted me and said she was staying over Regina's tonight. I was happy they were bonding.

When I got home I saw that Lennox's car was there. I let out a deep breath then got out and went inside. He was in the living room watching tv.

Hey I said sitting next to him on the couch.

What up. I talked to Ali today and he got his peoples working trying to figure out who this
Alleged witness is.

That's good.

Word got back to me that Ariel's mom is trying to build a case against Legend because she thinks she was pregnant by him and he got her held up hostage somewhere keeping her away.

When you hear that?

Today.

He smacked his lips, if it ain't one thing it's another. Now here come this bitch.

Same thing I said. But Lennox can I ask you something?

Yea.

When where you going to tell me about Jade and the baby?

Why I gotta tell you about something you already know about?

So it's true, y'all having a baby?

That's what the messages said didn't they?

So you knew I was going through yo phone?

Yea.

Why not just keep it real and tell me the truth.

Like you did about them pills?

Omg Lennox we still on that?

I had let it go until yo ass got to snooping though my phone. I been watching you walk around trying to act like you was all good knowing damn well that shit was eating you up inside.

That's fucked up Lennox.

Nah it's fucked up that you don't trust me. Jade a jawn from back home. I messed with her when we weren't together. She thought she was pregnant I went back to Philly and took her to the doctor to prove to her that she wasn't. I never came in Jade and she not pregnant.

But I seen the messages. Y'all were clearly talking like y'all had a baby on the way.

It was all cap, I peeped that night you went through my phone so I had her go along with it. We got to much real shit going on right now to even keep playing. So I'm telling you now she ain't pregnant never was. I told you I wasn't trying to have a kid right now and I meant it. When I'm ready you'll know because you'll be the mother now can we drop all this shit.

Yea, sorry for going though your phone. I still don't know why I did that dumb shit.

I ain't got shit to hide from you Lauren, I don't even have a passcode on my phone. You can go through that mf all you want too. Just don't be sneaky about it.

I didn't even have shit else to say. Me and Lennox sat on the couch and watched tv. He ended up getting high and falling asleep. EJ had finally texted me back. I read his message then got up and changed my clothes. I left out the back door and headed to the address he sent me.

Once I got there I knocked on the door.

Yea may I help you?

Ms.Brandy right?

Yea who are you?

My name is Kacey, I'm a friend of Ariel's

Come in.

I stepped inside the house and closed the door behind me.

Please tell me you know where my baby is.

Yea, her and the baby.

She had the baby?

No, the baby died.

What how?

When my nigga shot Ariel in the head her and the baby died.

She slowly began to back up and I pulled out my gun.

Get out my house before I call the police

Go head

She turned around to run and I shot her directly in her back. I walked closer to her and kneeled down. I just want you to know you did a terrible job raising that bitch and she's exactly where she belongs. Tell that bitch I said me and Hope won. I stood up and put a bullet directly in the middle of her head.

A few seconds later the back door was kicked open.

Damn Lo, I'll never get over the fact yo pretty ass really cut like this.

You and Ant make sure it looks like a robbery gone bad. Trash this mf and take anything that's of value, did the door come off the henges?

Yea.

Good. Don't be all day EJ, y'all make it fast.

Aight we got you.

I pulled my mask down, put my hood on then left out the backdoor. I had parked a few blocks over. Once I made it to the car I got in and headed home.

I went inside the house as quiet as possible.

What the fuck you just do?

Omg Lennox I hate when you do that. Cut some lights on or something.

Lauren what you just do?

What I had too. I couldn't risk her bringing more heat on Legend so I handled it.

Why you ain't just tell me I could've went with you. What if yo ass made a mistake?

I'm not a little ass girl. I know what I'm doing. Trust me no mistakes were made. I got my hands dirty long before you came around Lennox, I'm not new to this.

Come on, let's go lay down, tell me everything...