Again.

I tried playing nice, but she still didn't buy it. Now it was back to the game we haven't finished just yet.

I walk into my empty living room, flopping down onto the couch.

I glare to my left, finding Jane's phone at the edge of the couch, almost falling.

I smirked. She'll come crawling back in no time.

Turning it on, I frowned, seeing there was a pass code. Trying over four pass codes, I grew frustrated, just dropping it right beside me.

I breathed out, turning on the tv.

-Jane's POV-

"Ughh, I hate my phone." El groaned. "It's so slow! Stupid android!" She rolled her eyes as us three walked all together.

"Here you could use mine." I shrugged.

"You are seriously my lifesaver." She grinned.

My hands tapped my pockets, then my back pockets, my eyebrows furrowing as I stopped in a halt.

"What happened?" Niall asked confusedly.

"I.. I can't find my phone.. I had it right in my pocket! I could've sworn----"

"Shit." My eyes widened, as I face palmed.

"What? Where's your phone? Dropped it down a well?" El said randomly.

"No. It went down in hell." I sighed.

"I'm not getting any of this." Niall grinned both cluelessly and innocently.

I shrugged, not being able to do anything but smile at the Irish boy.

"Where is it, seriously? You lost it, no big deal, we can just grab you a new one." She cocked her head over to the direction of that phone store.

I shook my head. "The last place I was at was Harry's flat.." My voice trailed as I bit my lip.

"No big deal, I can go pick it up for you if you don't want to see Harry for some reason." Niall nodded.

"You're my lifesaver." I smiled, throwing my arms around him, as he stumbled back at the impact, but hugged me back.

When I pulled away from the hug, he was grinning, blushing slightly.

Well isn't that cute.

"Okay, let's go." El looked at Niall and I weirdly as I smirked at her.

-------------

Harry's POV

Instead of the doorbell, a knock came at the door. My head shot up, smirking.

I breathed out, getting up from my seat as I jogged over to the door.

"Oh hey, J----"

"Niall." I interrupted myself as I looked at him questioningly.

"Hey, I just came to get Jane's phone for her." He gives me a small smile.

"Mate, where is she?" I asked, leaning on the doorframe.

"She's.. Err.. She's----"

"Niall, mate. I want to speak to her." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Speak to her? All you've ever done is treat her like rubbish, Haz."

"I want to see her Niall." I say sternly.

"No." He shook his head.

"What?" I talked theough gritted teeth.

I shoved past him angrily, as I find her in the backseat of her car with El.

The windows were open, which gave me a good chance to reach her.

When she looked up, her eyes widened as she tried to close her window, but obviously it wouldn't go up because the keys aren't in the ignition.

"Shit, shit shit." She cussed under her breath.

-Jane's POV-

"Jane." I find Harry right there.

I groaned. "Don't talk to me!" I shouted.

"If you want your phone back, why the hell didn't you just come yourself!"

"Isn't it damn obvious Harry? I hate you!"

"Harry, you heard the girl, she hates you. Now just leave her alone." El shook her head at me.

His jaw tensed, looking at me through angry eyes. I could've sworn his eyes softened for a split second before he turned back around, heading back into his house.

Few minutes later, Niall comes back with with my phone, placing it in my hands.

Just by the look on his face, it looked like Harry told him something.

El looked as nervous as I was as I exchanged a small look with her.

What was happening.

_________________________

A/N:

Okay two words: crappy chappy!

I'm sorry, it's just that.. Well I have some personal things and all and blah blah blah, thats why I really don't have that much time right now. You get the picture.

My updating will still be the same, but the chapters may just be the slightest shorter :)

Please vote and comment!

-BritishBums xox