Putting your palm on the place where your heart is. It's still beating fast like you just chase someone or run all the way from a long distance.

Shaking your head with a smile, you face the other way, and start walking. " She's cute " You mumbled.

Arriving at the school council room.

Chaewon stopped laughing and keep her face so cold and poker this time as if two person live inside her body.

Entering inside, she was welcomed by the rest of council members.

Which is Liz, Yuna, and Arin.

Ignoring the three of them, Chaewon approach her table and take sit, deciding to start the paperworks she need to finish.

But she can't seem to focus because of the stares that the 3 have been giving her ever since she enter inside.

" She ain't gonna tell us "

" she will "

" she won't "

" She better do "

" i don't think she will "

" should we ask the other ? "

" let's just ask her "

" you think she'll admit it ? "

" i don't think so "

Getting annoyed with the whispers she've been hearing coming from the 3 council members. Chaewon gave them a glare, she can't focused on what she's doing.

" Will you lower your voices " She spoke annoyingly.

" Heard you like Verna "

Upon hearing what Liz said, Chaewon divert her gaze at them quickly after hearing the word like and your name.

" Heard your dating Verna "

" Liz, what's wrong with your ear " Arin complained.

" No, why me it's you " Liz talk back.

Chaewon became confused, where did those sentences came from ?

" Can't the president just answer it " Yuna said, stopping the 2 girls beside her, to fight about which is right on what they see and what they heard.

Before one of them could talk again, Chaewon broke their conversation and answer the questions that they meant for her to answer.

" Where did you get those ?, Im not Dating her " Chaewon admitted and it was true, you're not dating each other.

The 3 girls look at each other with confusion, thinking did they heard it right ? or did they just assumed that something is happening between you and the president.

" Now if you will ask something about that, leave the council room before I drag the 3 P.I.O out of this room " Chaewon warned the 3 P.I.O school council members.

The 3 girls raised both of their hands in defeat, ofcourse they're afraid with the President. She's very intimidating for them.

You, who just take a sit on the bench, waiting for a bus to stop, was startled when 3 girl appear infront of you.

You almost throw your freaking bag at them if you weren't able to see who they are.

It was Yujin, Hyewon and Yena who've been following you ever since you and the President arrived infront of the school gate.

" The heck, you scared the hell out of me " You complained at them before wearing your bag again on your back.

Yujin, Yena and Hyewon take a sit on the free space of the bench and gave you that teasing stares.

" What are weee missingggg " Yena whined at you, her hands placed on both of your shoulders, shaking your body like she's mad or something.

" Keeping secrets from us, fake frieeend " Hyewon whined at you. Looking at Hyewon's direction you raised your eyebrow in confusion.

Thinking what the hell are they talking about. " What ? " You're definitely confused.

" I saw you and the president went somewhere " Hyewon said. She saw you and Chaewon leaving the school together, on your way to eat lunch.

Your eyes widened in shocked.

" Are you a thing now ? " Yujin asked you.

" We saw you and the president going back to school together, we even saw you bumping on the pole and the president was laughing herself out " Yena said very detailed.

" Is she you know ? " Hyewon added.

" Is she what ? " You asked her.

" Your girlfriend ? " Yena continued.

Raising both of your eyebrows, you glance at Yujin giving her a sign if she tell the 2 about you being confused of your feelings at the President.

Yujin gave you a nervous smile, and nodded her head slowly giving you an answer that she have mentioned it to the 2 girls.

" What on earth are you all taking about " You said before entering the bus quickly that just arrived.

Paying for it, Yena, Yujin and Hyewon follow you inside and also pay.

You take a sit on the single chair while Hyewon and Yena take a sit on your back, and Yujin on the other side sitting alone.

" How long you two know each other ? " Hyewon asked you.

" You're very close with each other ? " Yena asked too.

You sigh, trying to take lots of patience for your friends. Good thing is Yujin is not acting like them She's just sitting on the other side chuckling and laughing at the 3 of you.

Well she have nothing else to ask, the questions on her mind are already answered after the talk you have at the garden and at the river back then.

" Shut up idiots " You said.

Hyewon and Yena didn't stopped. They just really don't know when to stop specially if they're hella curious about something.

" Just say it if there's something between you and the President or nothing "

" It's not that hard " The duck said.

Letting out a sigh again, you face them, and seeing those annoyingly smile makes you think how did you ended up having a friend like them.

" There is " You answered shortly.

" and its ? " Yujin asked who've been quiet for a second.

You look at her before looking back infront.

" A nothing, we just walk together, eat lunch together and enter the school together, just that " You answered before clicking the button beside you, means you'll exit the bus.

The bus stop and your 3 friends still followed you from behind, as soon as they step their foot on their ground. Yena said something that makes you stop walking.

" I know what it's called " She said.

" No label " They said in unison.

_________