𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗣𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗘

𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂 𝗅𝗂𝖾,
𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗈𝗐𝗇,
𝗁𝖾𝗅𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾,
𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗂 𝗌𝗅𝗈𝗐𝗅𝗒 𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗇,
𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇' 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾,
𝗂 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖾,
𝗂 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖻𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎,
𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎,
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱𝘆; 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘦𝘴

𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵

𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵. Lecter ran fast, but Polaris could only hope it was fast enough. She doesn't want this to take too long.

Her goal was Houston. Apollo told her to visit her dad, and honestly . . . it's been too many years since she'd last seen him. But first, she would travel south, down the coast, to Florida, where she'd head west. Hopefully her mother, or even another muse would send her a sign.

But for now, she only had her globe for navigation, Lecter for transportation, and her staff for any monsters that came across her path. It would have to do. She tried not to think of her friends, who were in New York now, probably at Percy's mom's apartment.

They'd barely notice she'd left. It would be fine.

𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗰𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗼 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗽 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 weekends. He wouldn't usually, but since Polaris hadn't been answering his messages, he decided it was worth it. Annabeth was coming, too, since they decided it would probably be better to talk to Polaris together. It was a big conversation, and all three of them needed to be together. For the conversation. Which hopefully would end in all three of them being together-together. Best case scenario.

Blackjack landed outside the Hermes cabin. Polaris hadn't agreed to help design a Urania cabin yet, so she'd remained in the Hermes cabin. She'd finally gotten her own bunk, though.

"Polaris!" Percy called, clambering up the steps. They used to creak, but had been repaired over the summer, when all of Nico's skeletal helpers had been there. Apparently one of them was super strict about building safety and had toured the camp looking for weak spots.

"Are you there?" he called again. No answer. Gently, he pushed open the door.

Connor Stoll groaned and covered his head with his pillow. "Quiet, please."

"Connor, it's past noon."

"Don't piss of the Hypnos kids," he advised. "They'll make you regret it. Worse than the Apollo kids, I swear."